tuscl

Suggestions for good times in Austin

Dhruv84
Texas
Wednesday, February 27, 2019 5:56 PM
Hey fellow, me and a buddy going to Austin this weekend for his bachelor's party. Any suggestions on any hidden gems that we can go to for a wide smile on our face? we are open to suggestions for strip clubs, massage parlors, bars or even unorthodox places. Appreciate your comments, thank you!

20 comments

• founder
    5 years ago
    A three-way with nicespice
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Read some reviews
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    I recommend the Palazio, then maybe some Yellow Rose. Big clubs with lots of pretty girls working.
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    Try the HEB store. They sell grapefruits. Grapefruit shits are always fun. You get to destroy airplane shitters
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    [view link] One other club I’d like to recommend is Bare Cabaret. It’s a full nude byob club that is opening for the first time tomorrow (or I guess technically tonight) You would probably get to be the first reviewer. [view link]
  • JohnTitor
    5 years ago
    That Wilie Nelson concert venue. Otherwise, Austin is overrated and dragged down by techie douchebags ruining that place. Try DFW
  • Dhruv84
    5 years ago
    Thank you all for your suggestions. @founder haha you are funny. @nicespice this new place seems interesting I am definitely gonna check it out and you guys will be reading my review. Do you know what is their cover?
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    Just hit the County Line BBQ - and ask for extra sauce...
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    As for the cover at Bare, I have no idea. I can try to find out. But since it’s a byob club my guess is $20-$35
  • woodstock
    5 years ago
    And, given that it's opening weekend for the club, I would guess much closer to the higher end of Spice's range, if not higher.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    That Bare does look interesting, reading their vacuous list of rules and all. This has been discussed before, but usually BYOB means that they are actually a membership club, even though they may not tell you this. So they are exempted from all laws pertaining to public nudity and lewdness. Though not exempt from the penal code, in practice it becomes impractical for LE to do anything about it. So what that is likely to mean is no limits front room, no limits back room, no limits on walking a girl right out the front door. I feel that this is the way US clubs need to go. SJG
  • rogertex
    5 years ago
    Cover is $15 before 10 PM and $20 after. Dancers were quite hot on my two visits. It's BYOB, since it is nude, but you can walk to the gas station behind this club. VIP wrist band is $25 giving access to half-wall booths in the elevated areas. It's not open during daytime. Opens at 6PM but open till 5AM - allows 18+ for extra cover. New furniture.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    ^Oh nice! I was considering applying there. Do you know what the clientele are like? Or if dancers do things like upcharge dances (not that I’d ever do such a thing...)
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Also, I hear bare has cabanas as well? How much privacy do they offer? Is it well lit with a transparent curtain, or more private? Is it likely customers would actually buy it? Do dancers sell them and if so how much do they quote?
  • rogertex
    5 years ago
    Typical austin customers - business types, blue collar, hipsters plus 18+ kids showing up late night - all cool people. Ha ha - it's full hustle on for dancers. Maybe pause a month before dancing there - both visits I saw more dancers than customers. Obviously good for customers at the moment.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Ah. Thanks rogertex :D
  • kingcripple
    5 years ago
    NS from what i know about bare, it's owned by the Yellow Rose owners and is located where pink monkey/babes showgirls was. Haven't been up there in years, just once was enough for me. Unless it's been renovated, no privacy in vip at all
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    Hahahahha WTF is StankSpice recommending a club to someone that hasn’t opened? That’d be like recommending a steakhouse to your bro that you’ve never been to. Only reason she recs this place is for self absorbed reasons aka she ‘may’ wanna work there. So instead of giving legit advice she gives some bullshit. Wtf. Typical Stanky.
  • April9424
    5 years ago
    oh yeah, that's the new place that the owners of YR are opening, i don't work nude but plan on visiting as a customer in the very near future and shall review O_O once this silly festival business is over..
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    Being anywhere near nicespice would make for a good time. She is the goddess of tuscl!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion