Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

How often do you check tusci

GrayFox

Here we go again

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

I check my favorite list almost every day especially before goinging to the club. How often do you check the listings?

Replies (5)

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Nothing carved in stone. Just whenever I'm at the computer with a bit of spare time.

Profile picture for Lurker_X
Lurker_X
•

TUSCL is not clogged with graphical and Outbrain click bait ads like news sites are. I have the cheapest phone plan possible and have been checking multiple times a day without going over limit.

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

I check it every time I get a request to dump a load on someone's basement

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

So all say every day. The shit truck buzzness is busy as hell

Profile picture for BoringLoser
BoringLoser
•

It’s my go to site for when I’m on the shitter.

So all day every day.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement