Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Article review process?

3131
31312658

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

What's the process for article review?

I submitted one.... it's been 8 days. I mean, if it's not gonna be approved..... I'd just start a discussion

Replies (3)

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

I believe founder looks at those individually. It can take a while. I seem to remember others stating that they waited longer (sometimes far longer...) than 8 days.

You could start a thread on the Discussion side as well. I don't think anyone will care and it won't cause your article version to get rejected. You might get fewer comments / interactions on your article though.

Perhaps a better way to get more info is to message founder directly:

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

Hold yer horses young feller! Article reviews can and do take weeks.

Profile picture for EastCoaster
EastCoaster
•

Looks like it's posted now.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement