tuscl

What is your opinion of strippers kissing to sell dances?

Tuesday, February 26, 2019 9:44 PM
You’ve never met her before and she just walks up and gives you a peck without saying anything other than Hi like this is magically going to make me say Yes

23 comments

• Oliver_Clothesoff_66
    5 years ago
    That strategy beats going immediately to "wanna dance?" in my book. Hopefully it gets followed up with some chit-chat before "wanna dance" appears.
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    I wouldn't mind.
  • Maskath
    5 years ago
    Heaving don’t they kiss you on the cheek all the time?
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    A decent kiss on the mouth would make me reach into my wallet for a dance, I will admit.
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    A decent kiss on the mouth would make me reach into my wallet for a dance, I will admit.
  • megbadas
    5 years ago
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    Selling kisses: [view link]
  • yahtzee74
    5 years ago
    If I wasn't attracted to her before she did that it's not going to help.
  • loper
    5 years ago
    love those kisses!
  • Uprightcitizen
    5 years ago
    Kissing? Dont girls have cooties?
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    I would prefer a handshake.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    One of the dancers at Desires is such a great kisser I'd rather do a CR and kiss her than fuck any of the rest of the dancers.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    A kiss always-helps/is-nice - but if she's not my type unlikely I'll get dances with her - but if I'm on the fence the extra-attention might convince me.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Some girls do that. Some even do it if you put $1 on the stage side tip rail. Some do that in AAMPs as well. They're just showing you that they are indeed the girl you want to take into the back room. Maskath, whereabouts are these clubs where you are seeing this? SJG Jeff Healey [view link]
  • Chilli_Powdurr
    5 years ago
    I never kissed a dance. But I did almost fuck my wife
  • Maskath
    5 years ago
    San Jose Guy I’m Australia, no one on here is Australian though
  • loper
    5 years ago
    Which girl, skibum? I'll be sure that she washes her mouth out with tequila before I hire her.
  • NJBalla
    5 years ago
    That means she should give good mileage. Once a pair noticed I looked bored at the bar, so one grabbed my crotch to see if they could wake junior. She wasnt a looker so he didnt move. Then she performed the best trick every. She start sucking on her friends nipple in front of me. That did the trick and I went off the the VIP With her. Wasnt into her friend tho.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    I haven't seen it. But I think its a sign of being a hoe who doesn't respect herself and doesn't know her worth. Kissing a trick is a big no. Someone using kisses to hoe herself is a sign of other problems. You can never trust a hoe like that.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Some girls are just really friendly. Sounds like Australia is really nice. By the written accounts, it is like that in Tijuana, especially at the Playboy Bar. SJG Sunday on the Front Stoop; 'Critical Path', What was Buckminster Fuller trying to tell us? [view link] [view link] [view link] Pablo Sender - The Secret Doctrine: Part 1 - How to Study The Secret Doctrine [view link] James Phillips - Secrets of Adepts: An Introduction [view link] House Votes to Block Trump National Emergency Declaration ( tally means this must have been bipartisan, so it then could pass the Senate. Walls take time to build. So the idea that you build it by declaring a National Emergency is preposterous.) [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    I believe that Australia has legal prostitution. The kind of club you are describing sounds more like a brothel than a strip club. Need to get it that way here. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Best if you can select the girl, approach her, and kiss her yourself. SJG
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    i like kisses...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion