Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Kraft situation should increase attendance at SC

NJBalla
NJBalla115236

New York

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

I went to a strip club last night which typically is dead because its a monday. Place was packed. I assumed it was just bad luck, but I think Kraft was made AMP regulars flee to SC for a safer alternative. You might want to get to your fav club a little earlier for the next few weeks

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
•

fuck i hadn't thought of that but you're probably right. i am an example of someone who is migrating his orgasms out of amps and into clubs. i went to a club tonight and

Profile picture for WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
•

fuck i hadn't thought of that but you're probably right. i am an example of someone who is migrating his orgasms out of amps and into clubs. i went to a club tonight and

Profile picture for WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
•

it was unusually packed

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Maybe the weather in NJ warmed up a little and guys wanted to get out.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Your argument is interesting. I’m thinking that Fl clubs might see more of a crowd. I wonder if we will see a sustained increase in club business as a result here in N.J.? It should only impact extras clubs.

Profile picture for K
K
•

I dont go to an amp but one of the boards i frequent has amp discussions. Some guys claim to know nj is all set to raid them. It is always a friend in the government or LE told them. Many others are just worried and are cutting down on their amp visits. Dancers i know have been getting higher than usual requests for take out from guys they just met. It does not matter if the threat is real. People are in a panic.

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

Perhaps. I get the impression that many AMP guys prefer AMPs to the exclusion of all other adult venues. But who can say for sure.

Profile picture for Huntsman
Huntsman
•

It’s hard to tell. I sort of think that FOSTA/SESTA may've shifted some biz to the clubs but not much and maybe on a temporary basis. I think it may depend somewhat on whether these AMP busts happen more frequently or whether they are highly publicized.

Profile picture for K
K
•

The guys i see posting about this will be back as soon as their fear dies down. That might be a few days or weeks. I dont see if going for more than a month unless there really are other raids

Profile picture for anthonyu
anthonyu
•

Kraft - 77. Good for him.

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

It's end of the month on a short month that is often bad for strip clubs, so there should be tons of girls.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement