tuscl

When too many brothel clubs in a local market ruin OTC

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
Ok, so right now I'm clubbing in an area with a lot of divey brothel clubs. Sounds great in theory, but the problem is that these places are dirty and cramped. 15 years ago I might not have cared but nowadays I don't enjoy getting serviced in shithole dive clubs.

The problem, however, is that there are so many of them around here that the remaining "clean" clubs are filled with the most uptight girls. If they weren't as uptight, they could make a lot more $$$ in the brothel clubs. And of course the girls in the brothel clubs have no interest in going OTC because they are already making their cash ITC, nor would I want those girls OTC anyway.

So all of this has effectively ruined decent OTC opportunities around here. This really sucks, lol.

16 comments

6 years ago
    Failure of "The System "?
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    And what area are you referring to?
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    6 years ago
    bring otc to another industry. proposition some cute girls at the regular bar
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    Ricky boy loves his wife, spends all that time on the road separated from her. My guess is she is an immigrant without to much family in the area other than the children, and Ricky's the bread winner traveling to support the family and his addiction to sex workers to fill the empty void searching for attachment to fill his immediate emotional needs, since he is away so much.

How long does this last before the kids grow up and the wife has enough? Maybe Rickyboy will get lucky and retire early and develop a life with his wife, and kids, together. No judgement, just reflecting....
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    Does anyone else find it funny that the biggest patriots fan on the board is clubbing in divey brothel clubs..... something about an apple and a tree
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    Lol! ^^^

Maybe it’s that humble brag at work.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Maybe the system has a flaw, Time to rewrite.
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    From my experience Brothel girls will do OTC, though they need more persuading.

My opinion is you can never have too many Brothel clubs because at any time they can gone due to LE or economic factors.
  • Book Guy
    6 years ago
    I can understand the concern, too. So, what needs to happen is, that we get more clearly informed of WHERE this particular overly-brotheled area happens to be, so that we can all visit, maximize the clubs' various streams of income, and thus demonstrate a clear increase of service-industry demand in this sector, which should in turn cause a wider variety of levels of participation options. Maybe someone will open a nicer-than-normal brothel-club that isn't as cramped, for an extra five dollar cost, for example. Is this Jacksonville? Baltimore? I need to know ...
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    @Meat: Do you write movie scripts for the Hallmark channel when you aren't on here? All that was missing from that dramatic narrative was an isolated cabin in the woods and physically abused children who are home schooled. ;)

@Daddilac: I don't go to divey brothel clubs. That was kinda' part of the point of my complaint.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i for one don’t go to ‘divey’ brothel clubs.
    only high class clubs.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    +1 Mister. Like the New England Patriots, now the greatest football dynasty that has ever played in the NFL, I only settle for the best. ;)
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ I get the brag part but there’s no humble in your neighborhood is there, at least not in the green leafy gated section, my guess it they left the humble at the trailer park just outside the guard gate. ;)
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    So Dugan, I must be correct on a couple things since it struck a nerve with you. Is it your lonely immigrant wife, or you filling the void from being separated so much with her and your family? Not that I care or it’s anybof my business, but that humble bragging of yours brings out the best from the commentators.
  • rl27
    6 years ago
    Depends on the club. I have gotten OTC offers in divvy brothel type clubs, one club in particular until it got shut down by at least 1/4 of the dancers. None, so far, have been stable enough to even consider doing so.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    ^ My biggest problem with taking a high volume girl from a brothel club OTC is that I'm not inclined to be the caboose on the back end of a train of guys who've already hit it that day.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion