tuscl

With Bob Kraft being busted will there be a war on rub and tugs?

THE CHAINDOG
Massachusetts
Monday, February 25, 2019 8:14 AM
The Law goes after different crimes in waves, The war on narcotics, about 10 years ago roofies and molli were hot, 15 years ago it was steroids, , a year or so back so craigslist , backpage, the big dog and the erotic review become targets. Are rub and tugs an endangered species?

28 comments

• flagooner
    5 years ago
    No, it's a continued war on sex trafficking. That shit has to stop. It's rampant and repugnant.
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    Yes rub and tugs are an endangered species
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    But leo always say every prostitution bust is human trafficking
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    Actually forced human traffickung is horrible
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    ^ And you think the girls at Hong Kong are fucking you voluntarily? Fucking delusional retard.
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    Yes you old fucking dumb cocksucker
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    I would pay money to punch you in the face fucking had it with you
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    I am going to permanetely ignore you cocksucker aint listening to your fucking mouth anymore
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    Up your game and move from AMPs to FBSM!
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    All I have to add to this discussion is I read the police report from the Jupiter PD on the other thread, there was no reference to trafficking so that unless there’s more it’s just typical LE make work, sort of like the US navy does by sailing by the Spratly Islands, with the principle being that as long as there’s a law we will enforce it so that it doesn’t go away.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    I literally laughed out loud at Cuntrytard
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    @25, that was just for those arrests. Trafficking is rampant.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ At this time Kraft hasn’t been arrested, and if there’s trafficking going on they need to make their case and get those women out of there.
  • samsung1
    5 years ago
    Warren ohio used to have the countrys top rated AMP but local enforcement raided them all and now the industry is dead. Robert kraft should have just been using legal brothels like in nevada or germany. He can afford them.
  • NJBalla
    5 years ago
    Do what I do stick to rub and tugs with the latinas and russians. They usually come to the US on thier own accord and provide a better GFE than asians who as close to bangin a robot as possible. *Disclaimer: The views expressed by NJBalla are for entertainment purposes only. NJ Balla doesnt event LDK without asking the girl to sign a waiver
  • JohnTitor
    5 years ago
    In Seattle and surrounding area, EVERY prostitution bust is heralded under the guise of eliminating sex trafficking, human trafficking, what have you. In some and obviously too many instances, human trafficking is involved, but in cases where it ain't those buzzwords will be bantered about to totally justify it. Robert Kraft was probably just careless and dumb, got a tug from some Asian broad at the place in the strip mall without ever thinking about the grander scheme of the sex trade and the indentured aspect that involves shitloads of vulnerable, gullible people and children. But his high profile and the newsworthy aspect he brings to the table is a perfect opportunity to shed light on the very seedy and sadistic gears in motion. Check out the massive prostitution bust in the Seattle area involving "the league of gentlemen" and the now defunct thereviewboarddotnet for some interesting context. It involved a shitload of tech execs and the like. One of the primary targets the cops and federal agencies busted killed himself not too long ago.
  • Hank Moody
    5 years ago
    Kraft should have just bought the AMP
  • Assmanjoe
    5 years ago
    I wuld assume theyll be a hot le target fir the next couple months since they know busts will grab headlines now. Endangered species? No way. Theyre Kind of an institution around here (north-centra nj) Ppl will always find a way to payfor sex and we may see more legalized/decriminalized prostitution soon. The spotlight on the human trafficing angle will prob only drive support for decriminalization.
  • justaguy79
    5 years ago
    @Subra, FBSM is only really available in a few cities. And let's not kid ourselves, the cops would still call it a trafficking bust even if the girls were all American.
  • justaguy79
    5 years ago
    @Subra, FBSM is only really available in a few cities. And let's not kid ourselves, the cops would still call it a trafficking bust even if the girls were all American.
  • eastsidecap
    5 years ago
    Trafficking is just another cause for the do gooders. I thought it was typical cop shit that it took them 8 months to do an investigation while these poor girls were being “trafficked”
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    With all the human-trafficking hysteria that led to FOSTA. and the publicity from the Kraft episode, you would think the tide has turned against AMPs - human trafficking may be the equivalent of the new war on drugs which politicians and LE will use for their own benefit/gain. Not saying human trafficking shouldn't be dealt with but the powers to be seem to drastically inflate the problem and it could be keeping prostitution illegal aids politicians'/LE's bottom line. I see the sex-biz becoming more harassed with time by LE unless there's a movement to legalize it.
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    5 years ago
    what is fsbm?
  • justaguy79
    5 years ago
    FBSM is an artisanal hj.
  • justaguy79
    5 years ago
    FBSM is an artisanal hj.
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    @Countryman, don't be too hard on @Fagooner, adult diaper rash makes libtards like him say stupid things.
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    $assmanjoe i hope your right but doubt it to kany feminists and bible thumpers will never be legal in us there is a lawsuit trying to get rid of nevada brothels right now
  • K1956
    5 years ago
    Not sure if he got off but he's about to get off the charges...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion