tuscl

Is LolitaLove789 LE? The breast of the pic in her avatar look very different fro

CJKent (Banned)
“The more a person needs to be right, the less certain he is...”
I am glad that everything written in this site is considered a work of fiction.

24 comments

• LolitaLove789
    6 years ago
    Different lighting and angles
  • LolitaLove789
    6 years ago
    In my avatar I’m wearing a bra (pushing my boobs up) vs in that pic nothing is pushing against them. Whatever I post there will always be a handful that will say it’s not me.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    You look beautiful LolitaLove... keep up the great posts
  • LolitaLove789
    6 years ago
    I’m done trying to prove I’m real and those pictures are all of me. I’ve even taken pics in the same room/same spot just to show different angles/lighting can make a huge difference lol. I should just be a photographer lmao.

@MackTruck thank you lol
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Cjkent is joining the other dancer hater fags...

Lolitas boobs are real and they are spectacular
  • Muddy
    6 years ago
    Yeah your a great poster, we love having you here.

But if everyone would feel more comfortable, I will volunteer to have sex with you just to make sure you are real. Just to be on the safe side.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @Lolita Love, Why would you pay any attention to a jackass who always makes stupid stir the pot type posts, and never follows up or responds directly. SMH
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    He has to drive something now that he's no longer able to creepily fixate on Gawker's ATF drama.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    "do" not "drive".
  • LolitaLove789
    6 years ago
    @Muddy9 when and where HAHAHAHA!!!
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    And sure, that one thread started by LolitaLove789 is the one that's going to bring the whole house of cards crashing down. And not any of the other threads or reviews that talk about P4P in detail.
  • LolitaLove789
    6 years ago
    @twentyfive I try to understand from someone else’s perspective, but it gets too exhausting.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    If Lolita is LE, then she’s welcome to handcuff me if we do a DFW meetup ;)
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    Hot LEO. I’d certainly allow her to strip search me to disarm my loaded piece. Hell yeah!
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    nicespice said "If Lolita is LE, then she’s welcome to handcuff me if we do a DFW meetup ;)"

Give me a heads up on that so I can book a decent flight.
  • LolitaLove789
    6 years ago
    @nicespice I like you even more now haha

The only calls I get are booty calls. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of my bed.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    If she is its a dumb approach but then cops aren't the brightest crayons in the box.
  • LolitaLove789
    6 years ago
    Would a LEO really waste their time on TUSCL board? Cuz if so that is some hard core digging for something specific or petty lol.
  • LolitaLove789
    6 years ago
    You caught me! I’m coming to arrest you and take you with me ;)
  • jsully63
    6 years ago
    LE would have to be pretty bored and desperate to look for leads here. LolitaLove stay and it’s as long as u want. It’s great to have an intelligent female perspective here.
  • LolitaLove789
    6 years ago
    @jsully63 Right?? And thanks!
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Lets face it, unless the cops work for some whiny bitch progressive they have no interest in prostitution. I mean Bob Kraft got a bj from a 45 year old woman and progressives claim that she was sex trafficked lol.
  • l00ber
    6 years ago
    I heard nicespice mention a dfw meetup. I would be willing to attend in order to verify LolitaLove789's authenticity. Say, Thursday?
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Of course LE looks over sites like this, but they don't need to bait anyone. Members do a great job admitting shit on their own.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion