tuscl

ninas420life

I saw a recommendation to follow someone on instagram with the screename ninas420life. She’s somebody who has gained a following recently offering coaching for strippers wanting to improve at their job.

https://www.instagram.com/ninas420life/?…

At first I got excited, but then I realized it’s not the Nina I initially thought of. Sadness.

16 comments

• MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Awwwww
  • stripfighter
    6 years ago
    well our(my) Nina's been MIA here recently.... maybe she done gone blackface ;)
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Eh most likely.

Btw we missed you in Miami. I wanted to treat you to a lap dance at Hunk-O-Mania
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Nina has popped in once in a great while. Some folks move on, even the most veteran posters. I wish that shailynn, motorhead, and Bj99 were still active.
  • Muddy
    6 years ago
    The dancers leaving abruptly I understand, they do that in there work life too. BJ99, Poledancer, Nina.

But I think something might’ve happened to shailynn though. You don’t just go from being a daily poster to nothing for months over night.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    I believe that Nina had been active here for quite some time. But overall I agree with you.

I'm afraid you might be right about shailynn as well. But I choose to believe that he just found a productive hobby. I hope he's well.
  • DeclineToState
    6 years ago
    Mamisan's posts stopped same time as shailynn's. Would be nice to have them back
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    I miss having Nina on here as well as the others mentioned.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ I think she’ll be back she had taken little hiatuses before.
  • L-Kira
    6 years ago
    Shailynn was an undercover FBI agent.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    I consider myself a Female Body Inspector too, under the covers.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    I might drop by here and there... but I don't think I'll ever post as regularly as I once did.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @NinaBambina I miss your wit and stripper insight. (Well that and your pics.) Good to see you again.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Thank you. :)
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    ^^^ good to see you. Thanks for saying hi. Hope the drama has slowed down.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Ooh nice! Smash nina’s like button!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion