tuscl

I Gotta Give Props to the Pats for Something...

flagooner
Everything written by this member is a fact.
Their owner is a monger.

I don't know why he is settling for the Treasure Coast AMPs, but he got swept up in the Human Trafficking sting for soliciting prostitution.

10 comments

• 501traveler
    6 years ago
    With his kind if money, you would think he would be doing OTC and not going to AMPs where you could be seen or caught in a LE sting.
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    its crazy that the police allowed all these women to continue being victimized during thier investigation. all these women that were "rescued" should sue the police, because they allowed the women to continue to get victimized, in this human trafficking ring. its like their fast and furious investigation.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Bob Kraft has to be a moron, to even think of getting into this kind of a jam, with the resources available to him, I’m sure there are many ways he could get anything he desires with out exposing himself to this type of a stupid situation. He deserves to be punished for being stupid not for having a tryst with a prostitute.
  • pensionking
    6 years ago
    Releasing his name with the negative publicity therein (and perhaps fines by the NFL) already represent punishment far exceeding the crime.

Coppers suck
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    ^^^^Rich and/or famous guys get away with murder (see Orenthal and Baretta, for example). Frankly, I'm surprised that this filthy rich guy couldn't buy his way out of this. I'm guessing if it happened in Massachusetts it would have been covered up, but not so in Florida. But maybe. Who knows. Kudos to LE in that regard.
    It's beyond embarrassing, but the ones they should be going after are the owners of the place that essentially imprisoned the women and the ones responsible for bringing them here in the first place. Not so much the lonely, horny guys wanted to get off.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @japrufrock i agree in my mind robert kraft did nothing wrong! Human traffic is wrong prostitution isnt. But i have my doubts that it is human trafficking because leo always use the bullshit human traffiking excuse to go after prostitution. It makes me want to throwup
  • Hank Moody
    6 years ago
    Countryman, you may want to read some of the articles. In this case it was an extensive human trafficking scheme. The girls were essentially slaves.
  • pensionking
    6 years ago
    We should have stricter penalties for human trafficking and decriminalize prostitution and solicitation.

Time for America to grow up and acknowledge what most of the rest of the civilized world seems to understand.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    He should have hired me to take out the garbage
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @ pensionking smashing that like button
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion