Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Worlds most beautiful face.

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Would you rather kiss her or stick your cock in her mouth? :)

Replies (21)Latest

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

That is quite a title to give anyone. But she is quite attractive. Especially on the photos where she is wearing make-up.

Profile picture for steeldog65
steeldog65
•

She looks nice but I don't see her as particularly stunning or beautiful and nowhere near the Most Beautiful Face in The World.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

She has very beautiful eyes but her face is nothing out of this world

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

doable.

Profile picture for Longball300
Longball300
•

Very nice in a zoopermodel sort of way; Most Beautiful? I would say no...

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

I'd rate her a 6.

Profile picture for 501traveler
501traveler
•

I will go with option 2.

Profile picture for doctorevil
doctorevil
•

Not even close. She looks like Natasha Fatale from the Bullwinkle cartoon. But option 2, sure.

Profile picture for gSteph
gSteph
•

Wouldn't hurt if she learned to smile.

Profile picture for TJ Lee
TJ Lee
•

You can do both in TJHK. Plenty of beautiful faces.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

I wasn't impressed with her technique.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Exotic, so more my type.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Not my world

Profile picture for goldmongerATL
goldmongerATL
•

Not Option 2. She looks angry enough to bite it off.

Profile picture for LolitaLove789
LolitaLove789
•

Kiss because I don’t have a cock

Profile picture for Corvus
Corvus
•

I thought she was attractive but her blowjob sucked. Her friend was hotter.

Profile picture for Electronman
Electronman
•

since when is pouting considered beautiful.

Option 2 for sure.

Profile picture for loper
loper
•

I'll go with option 1 if she'll have me.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Gorgeous? Yeah? Ultimate? Nah.

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

None of the above. She's 17.

Profile picture for Cristobal
Cristobal
•

^ When she turns 18, option 2

Attractive but the title is a little over the top

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement