tuscl

Any new clubs in the Iowa or surrounding states?!

JordanRay
Nmmjiggfchinnd
Just curious if anyone has heard of new clubs to open up in my area!!!!

20 comments

• Rick714
    6 years ago
    No.
  • JordanRay
    6 years ago
    Lol I don’t think you need to answer no
  • mark94
    6 years ago
    Not since Richard Nixon was President.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    fuck iowa
  • JordanRay
    6 years ago
    Wow you guys are peachy
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    You have a nice butt.

Lol, at first I thought you were asking for club recommendations until I re-read the question.

As for grand opening of new clubs, that would be tricky for most of the board members to know. Most TUSCLers here are from either the east coast, Texas, AZ, Cali, and Detroit. (With exceptions here and there, but never heard of Iowa brought up)
  • JordanRay
    6 years ago
    Well thank you
  • JordanRay
    6 years ago
    Why don’t my emojis come up ugh lol thank u for the ass comment and nobody ever hears of Iowa bahahaha
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Ok honestly I just don't like Iowa. It is very touchy feely. TUSCLers might like it though. I don't know of new clubs. I hear Lumberyard in Des Moines has money/Spearmint Rhino Carter Lake/Playhouse Iowa. Maybe Daisy Dooks Davenport? and somewhere in Cedar Rapids? But I also know most of these clubs run dance specials a lot. And some of the customers are too much. I know Minx in Des Moines has money. But the customers were too sleazy. I mean the bitches there literally sit on the edge of the stage and encourage these guys to touch them everywhere except between the legs. So like literally they sit on the edge of the stage for the guy to run his hands over her hips and touch her boobs. like from the stage. and they call that shit upscale? biiiiiitch. Also had a customer try and touch my boob somewhere else on stage in Iowa. These dudes are nasty!!! so yes fuck Iowa.
  • JordanRay
    6 years ago
    bahahahahaha I don’t shit where I eat so no Des Moines clubs and idgaf what othhhher girls are doing lmao and i definitely don’t do nude clubs...if u have nothing to contribute than don’t I didn’t ask for your experiences or opinions just if anyone had HEARD of new ones coming xoxo
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    did i strike a nerve darling?
    6 years ago
    Club omaha is newish.
  • JordanRay
    6 years ago
    I’ve been there before ;)
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    If you find one, let me know. I actually do go to Iowa at times. Usually the Quad Cities Area or Clinton.
  • JordanRay
    6 years ago
    Have you tried Sabula??
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    The only other areas would be in Peoria IL or Springfield IL. Not new, but there. Down in MO at Columbia are two non nude clubs that are actually very classy. Rumors and Club Vogue. They are where I spend a lot of money having fun. The girls are fun, the DJs are fun, the bartenders are fun and the owners are fun.
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    No, i have not. Where is Sabula?
  • JordanRay
    6 years ago
    20 min from Clinton!! Try it out I liked it
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    I've been to all the Cedar Rapids clubs. They are meh but I have heard Des Moines are much better. Either way have not heard of anything new.
  • JordanRay
    6 years ago
    I go to Cedar Rapids often
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion