tuscl

Road Trip

lotsoffun201
Vegas Baby
Wednesday, February 20, 2019 5:57 AM
It looks like I’ll be making an unexpected road trip from deep in Texas through New Mexico up to Vegas. It’s been a long time since I’ve been on the road but actually looking forward to some alone time. Being the monger that I am, and doing my research, I know there isn’t much in Texas along the Southern route but good old Arizona is on the way. Would it be best to stop in Tucson or Phoenix these days since there’s no way I’m going on the road and not checking out what our country has to offer in female entertainment along the way.

6 comments

• mark94
    5 years ago
    March is Cactus League. IMO, the worst time to visit Phoenix clubs. Crowded. High hustle. ROBs. April is a good time for Phoenix clubs. Tourists are ( mostly ) gone. Tucson clubs are worthwhile. Curves. Venom. Raiders. Depends what you are looking for. Read the reviews.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Well if you were passing through El Paso that’s my territory. I can help you a lot there. There’s nothing in New Mexico if your not going through Albuquerque. I know Tucson pretty well too. I put in a few recent reviews for some clubs over there. I would stick to Curves for me, some great lookin dancers work there. But if your fine with a little less on the looks you’ll probably like Raiders Reef. If it were me I would probably just truck through to Phoenix though. Great town for this stuff IMO.
  • dirtysecrets
    5 years ago
    Yeah, El Paso has some easy-access fun, especially in the Red Parrot. I visited a couple of clubs in Scottsdale and didn't find much play available.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Red Parrot is my regular club so I know it well. Chill place, girls are pretty liberal. I’m comfortable there. Line up can be hit or miss though. Topless sells alcohol. This is the place in town that has a lot of feature acts come through if your into that (I couldn’t care less) I would also recommend Dreams, BYOB and the largest club. Hottest dancers in El Paso work there. Most new baby strippers start out there aswell. Xcape is another one I would recommend. Good looking dancers just not much privacy in VIP over there, floor dance is basically the same thing for $10 vs $20. Stage is awkward too, it’s like high up. Only $10 cover. Topless, sells alcohol. The other clubs Jaguars, Montana Hideaway, Foxy and Cabaret Club frankly just don’t have the hottest girls imo but a few gems can be found. If you do go to Jaguars go late like after 1 or even 2, that when that place picks up. Too pricey for me. BYOB. More black customers/dancers there, (purple lights outside dead giveaway) I would rank the clubs based on dancer quality. Dreams Xcape Red Parrot Jaguars Foxy Montana Hideaway Cabaret Club (There’s also a place called Diosa it’s like private dances for a half hour. I haven’t hit it up yet. That’s usually not my thing but I’ll try it sometime. Can’t comment on it yet though) Overall I think it’s underrated SC town not hemmed up by all these crazy rules that some of these other cities have. They leave the strip clubs alone out here.
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    El Paso, Phoenix, and smaller Vegas clubs (cater to locals) are the top places I’d go to. Also, since your on the I-10, a stop at Curves and Taiders Reef like Muddy said can be worthwhile. Take your time so you can enjoy without expectations. Hope you brought a lot of $$!
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    El paso strip clubs are always fun when i get a chance to go there been to dreams and red parrot had a good time at both
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion