tuscl

What's the lowdown on Atlanta...

Tuesday, February 19, 2019 12:38 PM
Going early in March for a trip, looking for the best option for a night out. Haven't been in a few years so I'm out of touch. Going with some women who want to drink and touch boobs. Given the company prefer mixed dancers leaning toward hispanic and white. Cheetah and Pink Pony were terrible (for contact) last I checked and Follies might well be to seedy. Any other opinions out there?

12 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Follies is the only game in town for contact in a mixed-club. Cheetah would be the best club to take women custies b/c of the very-good ambiance - but as you know, look but don't touch.
  • isotope
    5 years ago
    What's the word on day shift vs evening? We would be looking to go around 7 or 8 on a Saturday. Heard about long lines and crazy covers so we can roll in earlier if need be. Cheetah is my least favorite club in the world so that's out for sure....
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Dayshift is more mixed - nightshift is mostly AA (7pm+ means end of dayshift) - this club is best visiting early in the afternoon (by 2pm the latest) - dayshift still has plenty of dancers - past 3pm it starts getting packed - and it's smokey as hell They've been cited by the fire-marshall for overcrowding - means late-afternoons and evenings, they make people stand in line and let people in as people leave the club (you can get to the front of the line by paying a much-higher cover-charge) - valet parking is mandatory, min $10 early in the day, $20 late-afternoons, may be more on a busy evenings.
  • isotope
    5 years ago
    We will for sure go around 2 then. See where the night leads us...
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Go to Follies early for some mileage - go to Cheetah late for some eye-candy
  • boomer79
    5 years ago
    Tattletales sounds like the best bet. Floor dances are pretty tame but better than the Pink Pony or [view link] is expensive and fun. Late night Fannies is decent with right girl but the area is rough and while you’ll probably find some girls there are also a fair number that aren’t great. I’d probably say Tattletales is your best bet.
  • isotope
    5 years ago
    Pink pony and cheetah they don't come within 2 feet of you so that bat is mighty low...
  • aham5
    5 years ago
    I'd go to tattletales for late night.
  • boomer79
    5 years ago
    I just mentioned those clubs because you did. You may get decent contact at Tattletales. They’ll make contact with you but most don’t allow you to touch them much. You definitely can in VIP though but that starts at 300 bucks. It’s also doesn’t feel seedy. I wish there was a mixed club with affordable mileage that didn’t feel a bit rough in Atlanta but there really isn’t. The closest thing is Follies during the day but it’s definitely not a classy place. I wish Oasis was like the old days. It was a nice balance but Doraville ruined it.
  • isotope
    5 years ago
    I used to love oasis but you are correct the city ruined it. South Carolina used to be good but that's to far to drive. Memphis was totally ruined as well...
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    I was at Follies this last Saturday with georgemicrodong. The club was at maximum capacity when I left at 3:30PM. 10 guys standing in line waiting to get in.
  • isotope
    5 years ago
    How was the talent and ethnic ratio? Long time no see I've been laying low for a while shadow...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion