Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Sacramento strip clubs

berniebernie

California

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Centerfolds DejaVu Pure Gold

What's your current go-to & why? DJV for me. Waiting for some of the hot servers to become dancers is fun lol plus the 34100 nude deal

Replies (5)

Profile picture for TFP
TFP
•

Centerfolds for me. Love the talent.

Been to Deja Vu a couple times, wasn't impressed with the talent there at all. If on a Saturday night I can only find 2 girls out of 20 that I could bring myself to spend money on, then it's all bad. The 30 minutes for $100 deal is good but the girls I took up on that deal asked for a tip up front since they only get $60 of that $100. I'm not a fan of tipping before the dance.

Never been to Pure Gold. Was turned off from visiting by reviews which claimed that too much contact gets a flashlight pointed at you with a warning to stop. Doesn't sound appealing to me.

Profile picture for DeclineToState
DeclineToState
•

Not my hangouts - give tahoecruz's reviews a look

Profile picture for 501traveler
501traveler
•

Centerfolds Pure Gold Deja Vu

Deja Vu has the best pricing, but with the new employee status change, most of the hot dancers have left and on my last visit I was disappointed with the replacements. Mostly 5's.

Profile picture for berniebernie
berniebernie
•

The minor leagues (servers) are stocked. Just a matter of time they become dancers.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Any one like Club Fantasy or have recent info on it?

SJG

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement