tuscl

The fact that some of you guys don't think I am very sweet and bubbly as I can b

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
Ok I'm.done attention whoring for the day gotta go but its true ^ lol

12 comments

• Musterd21
    6 years ago
    I think you are sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    It’s not that we think you’re not sweet and bubbly, it’s just that we think you’re so incredibly vapid and stupid that it’s not worth the time and effort to get to the potential sweet and bubbly part.
  • I cant really be the dumb one here one you are the one who chooses to focus on the relatively insifnicant detail of whether we are a constitutional republic or democratic one at the expense of missing the main point which is that there is a legitimate debate going on about whether or not we should have electoral college . I'm fine sweating the small stuff lmao.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    *You* are the one who first mentioned the subject of “democratic republic,” not me.

And the debate is “legitimate” only from the standpoint of those who want to subvert or ignore the reasons the Founders implemented that system in the first place. Those reasons haven’t changed, and are, in fact, as relevant, if not more so, now as they were then.
  • kind of like how women were not allowed to vote in the original system implemented by the founders but we changed that because we realize it was wrong?
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Women getting the vote was one of the very few things the left has done honestly: by way of Constitutional Amendment. The electoral college works perfectly, as designed, to prevent large states with, large, useless city populations from controlling the smaller states. The only one whining are the one's who win all the large states with their huge number of illegals and welfare cases (including government "workers"), but can never convince the rest of us they are right, so now they want to change the rules. Cheaters never prosper, but keep trying. To show how I feel about climate change, this spring I wil accept my $50 outside burning fine gracefully because I am planning a bonfire that will blot out the sun.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    How do you keep up with all your classwork nicole with all your constant trolling? You either have bad grades or a photographic memory
  • Idk how do you guys have jobs with all ur trolling. Country u must suck at ur job

Btw my trolling mainly consists of making one or two sentences and then leaving lol.
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    @nicole. We are independently wealthy, this no job required. But, if you SUCK good at your job, I would definitely cum visit you.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @nicole 1994 im a truckdriver im not in school.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    In trucking my only job is to get thier on time safely. Doesnt take a rocket scientist just stressful becsuse people act like idiots on the road
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    The United States is a revolutionary nation, and that revolution is still ongoing.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion