Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Told my atf it was my birthday (it really was)

kingcripple

Texas

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

She tells her manager who proceeds to buy me not one, not two, but three shots. Should i wife this girl?

Replies (16)Latest

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^ Fo sho ;)

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Yes you shud

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

OMG. Don't marry her. Then all the fun will stop. Trust me.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^ Rong, that’s when fun begins;)

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

^ Says a man that has been divorced now, how many times ?

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

I got to know a little more but damn that’s a good start. Nobody does that shit for me. :(

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

@Warrior LOLZ

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

@OP. But I'm betting you opt for the manager instead.

Fucking HOMO.

Profile picture for kingcripple
kingcripple
•

Muddy9- i was just thinking about this. This is the same girl who, a couple months ago, told me to be safe when going home. Now, I'm not saying strippers are completely void of human emotion, but i do find it hard to believe that they would care if any of us were safe when leaving

Profile picture for kingcripple
kingcripple
•

Icey- I'm like 8years older than her and we both like fart jokes. Suck it.

But for real the "should i wife her" comment was sort of (SORT OF) a joke

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

-->"She tells her manager who proceeds to buy me not one, not two, but three shots. Should i wife this girl?"

I'm not sure about the girl, but the manager at least deserves a reacharound

Profile picture for kingcripple
kingcripple
•

I think the second and third shots, which were almost consecutive, were at her request

Profile picture for daddyfatsack
daddyfatsack
•

Lol @ subraman. Got dam common courtesy

Profile picture for kingcripple
kingcripple
•

Manager bought me another shot today. I just might have to suck this guy off

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

DON'T EVEN JOKE ABOUT THAT.

Damn, you're making my skin crawl.

Profile picture for kingcripple
kingcripple
•

Haha

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement