tuscl

But that breath tho

BoringLoser
^ You are an ass hole
Sunday, February 17, 2019 1:48 AM
New girl was looking hot on stage. Her moves weren’t super smooth, but her body was. She came over to chat and I realized she wasn’t as pretty as I thought. That’s ok because she was very friendly and engaging. But that breath... I couldn’t do it.

13 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Bad breath has been a deal breaker for me.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    I always have a travel size listermint with me at a SC. I'd offer her a dose in exchange for a BJ to get the 2 for 1 use of the listermint.
  • whereisthebreeze
    5 years ago
    Yeah I'd agree bad breath, BO are deal breakers
  • LolitaLove789
    5 years ago
    Tell her to come visit me, I work in the dental field hahaha! That bad breath is because she has rotting teeth or doesn’t brush her tongue! Yuck!
  • JohnTitor
    5 years ago
    Bad breath is definitely a deal breaker right off the bat. Should one ever tell someone, dancer or otherwise that their breath is rank? Or not say anything?
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    How about if her breath smells of pussy? Does that turn you off?
  • JohnTitor
    5 years ago
    If the breath smells of pussy, yes a turn off. But I'm not into lesbian or girl on girl stuff at all. Good, fresh clean pussy that just scarcely has that sweet scent is great, but that heavy duty musky odor that lingers a really long time is gross, and smelling it on a stripper's breath wouldn't work for me.
  • BigDickSammy_
    5 years ago
    Keep some peppermints in your pocket. Give her one. Problem solved
  • BoringLoser
    5 years ago
    First impressions my man. The damage was already done
  • JohnTitor
    5 years ago
    Exactly, BoringLoser. Just as some things cannot be "unseen", rank breath on anyone will always be front and center in thoughts.
  • NoahWhey
    5 years ago
    ::Reads thread, goes to brush teeth and gargle Listerine for half an hour.::
  • TheeOSU
    5 years ago
    Stinky pussy and unwiped ass is a bigger problem than bad breath around here but reading the title instantly brought to mind a fugly dancer that approached me several years ago and her breath from 3 feet away almost knocked me off the bar stool, it was as bad as any stinky pussy or ass I ever encountered.
  • JamesSD
    5 years ago
    I'm never sure if I should say something about bad breath. I never have gum on me to offer. Way too many dancers have cigarette or pot breath (don't mind pot just don't want to smell it on her breath)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion