Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Nicole1994 is such a sweet girl comment on this post if u agree :)

future POTUS and Senator in training

Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Ok

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for Musterd21
Musterd21
•

Yes she is sweet!!!!!! Love you Dear!

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

Don’t know till I taste.

Profile picture for JAprufrock
JAprufrock
•

WTF? I still think you’re a 17-year-old high school boy with a 3-inch and advanced homosexual tendencies. But if I’m wrong and you are who you claim to be, why the desperate craving for attention? Even a half-way decent-looking woman could get more cock than a 50-gallon tote would hold by simply walking out of her house. But you insist on cluttering up the boards here with nonsensical topics.

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

No fucking clue. When are we going to meet? I will let you know then.

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

Smart? Yes. Funny? Yes? Sexy? Yes.

Sweet? Not the first word I would use to describe you here.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Who is Nicole?

@James wtf yes I'm a sweetheart :(((

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement