tuscl

How often do you get tested and have the results ever been positive?

BoringLoser
^ You are an ass hole
Thursday, February 14, 2019 8:47 PM
Tell me.

20 comments

• l00ber
    5 years ago
    Every 2~3 months. Never been positive for anything... Yet. This thread reminds me of the Chris Rock bit about STD tests.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Since I am impervious to everything bad I have no need to get checked.
  • georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    Almost every month. Every other month I give blood. Most of the months I don’t give blood I go to the free clinic. Only popped positive once, and a few days, and proper medications, it was gone.
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    Generally once a year when I get my annual physical exam. I am scheduled for next Friday. I've never tested positive.
  • RandomMember
    5 years ago
    Every six months now. [view link] is fast and provides online results that you can share. But you can no longer use insurance. As a side note, I've never been tested for HSV1, which is carried by 80 to 90 percent in my age group (from nonsexual contact in childhood).
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Isn’t that shit like 100 dollars? No I’m not getting checked. I need it for other stuff.
  • bubba267
    5 years ago
    Every 3-4 months. Always negative.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Only at physicals, which as I get older will become more often. I am scheduled for that in about a month. No positive results, thank goodness.
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    3 times a year been lucky
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    I don't think I've been tested since I was in B-school. Then it was quite often and the results were mostly positive.
  • BoringLoser
    5 years ago
    Flag, getting a D+ isn’t a good thing
  • TheeOSU
    5 years ago
    Usually every 6 months, last time was in November.
  • NJBalla
    5 years ago
    @boring suspcious that you never shared your results before asking the class, you have a rash that wont go away?
  • BoringLoser
    5 years ago
    Lol NJ I was expecting that question a lot sooner. I’ll let you know in a couple days.
  • clres007
    5 years ago
    Once every 6 months.
  • playfulsteve
    5 years ago
    I donate blood regularly (being type O- (universal donor) I feel like i'm doing some good), plus get tested on my own every 3 weeks. If you are going to put yourself in a position to need to be tested, you should at least pay attention, and not keep your head buried in the sand....... Clean bill of health 44 years in *knocks on wood*...
  • whodey
    5 years ago
    I specifically get a full series of std tests done once a year with my annual physical. I also donate blood 3-4 times a year and I assume they run a screening along with that. Never had any type of positive result.
  • Daddillac
    5 years ago
    I go once a quarter to my regular doctor.... I had a discussion with him about my activities and he laughed. He said that he appreciated me being honest. I said at least I was not visiting gay bars and hooking up for raw butt fucking (He is gay), he laughed again and said he uses condoms lol
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    I failed all my tests on school
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    ^ You are an ass hole
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion