tuscl

"How much did you bring?"

Pyroxl
Yonder
How do you typically handle that question from a dancer?

42 comments

• shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I've never been asked but if I did, I would tell her it's none of her fucking business.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    I have been asked similar questions and it was a complete turn-off. Made it obvious she was sizing me up by the wallet. Unless she was an ultimate dreamboat and the only one in the place, I would be tempted to say "Next" .
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Never been asked that. If you're getting asked that, often, you're sending out "I'm weak, intimidate and hustle me" vibes.
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    Was asked and answer was"Unfortunately you will never find out, she might." pointing at another hot girl.
  • reverendhornibastard
    6 years ago
    Never been asked that or any related variant.

If anyone did ask me a question like that, knowing me, I’d just bust out laughing.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    I got asked that once years ago and walked away without answering. It was none of her business and I didn’t feel like even putting in the effort of a response. Maybe I was giving off the “I’m weak, hustle me” vibe, idk.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Huntsman: anyone can run into an over-aggressive StripperWeb type hustler at any time, especially weekend nightshifts. It happens once in a long while, I can believe it's her, not you. It happens often enough that you are thinking up replies, there's a chance it's you.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    Lol. Good point Subra. It caught me off guard and I had no experience with it any didn’t have an immediate reply in mind. So I thought fuck even putting another second in with her.
  • Muddy
    6 years ago
    I only brought like 16 dollars, what’ll that get me?

They have a right to ask, and I have right to lie.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Never been asked that I guess I’m not weak enough to get hustled ;)
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Her: "How much did you bring?"

Me: "A solid 6-inches - hope that's enough"
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I've been asked the variant "so how much are you looking to spend" - which I found just as off-putting - makes me think she's not looking to charge the going-rate but looking to take whatever/all I have.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    Never been asked that.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I would assume this type of question is more-common in extras-heavy clubs where there are services available at a much higher cost than just dances - I guess sorta to feel-out what the PL may be looking for beyond dances (if he may be interested in extras)
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I've also being asked the variant "so what are you looking to do tonight?"
  • Michigan
    6 years ago
    I've been quoted twice the going dance rate I'm guessing based on how I was dressed. I immediately shot her down. She then cut the rate in half, and I then told her to leave.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I've never been asked that. I can't imagine not dismissing her if I did though.

I liked Papi's response too, but I nade a little edit

Me: "A solid 3 and a half inches - hope that's enough"
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    Was getting a dance in VIP ($150 for 30 min plus champagne as part of price) this last Minday. After 15 min excellent grinding, she said, for a bit more we can take him out and play with him. I asked how much. She said, “what you got?” I laughed and said, “good answer! My bad! Here, I’ll give you $40!” Best $40 spent. Stick Shifting, BJ, DATY, offered FS, but I declined due to no adequate cover. So, it happens.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Never been asked. But I suspect my answer would be "just enough" or to just let her go.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    @flag

That's what I would say - I didn't state I was telling the truth
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Since I fairly frequently ask “what do you need” after I’ve ascertained her willingness to even think about doing what I want, I’ve been asked that one, or its “how much are you looking to spend” variant a few times.

I’ve been tempted to respond snarkily a few times, but usually just say something like “what I hope is enough; that’s why I asked what you need.”
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    flag at your age you should say... a not so solid 3.5 inches, kinda like pushing a rope
  • captainfun
    6 years ago
    I think I’ve gotten ‘how much you looking to spend’ question in hood clubs. If they are not hot the conversation is about to end anyway. If they are hot I may just say something like ‘how much fun you looking to have’. Based on their reaction, I may float a low ball number. Based on the frequency of ‘yes, ok, sure’ responses, I am confident that my definition of low ball is more enticing than what they hear from some guys in these joints.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    -->"Me: "A solid 3 and a half inches - hope that's enough""

So you take the actual size, and double it. Brilliant!
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I usually don't like open-ended questions
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ especially when it comes to $$$
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    I have been asked that question (and its variant) when discussing extras.

My answer is usually, "it's your body how much do you want?"

If I don't like the price, I say "I wouldn't want to devalue or insult you by negotiating" and send her on her.
  • BoringLoser
    6 years ago
    This is a great thread. I haven’t encountered this, but now if I do I’ll have a better response than “wut?”
  • IHearVoices
    6 years ago
    No one's ever asked me that. Dancers have done the "you know that's x amount of dances and is x amount of money" thing before, though. I tell them some variant of "I know: keep going" and then stop no later than the next song. I usually find someone else almost immediately.
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    Enough
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^ agreed. You do not ever actually give her an answer. But you do have a basic pitch worked out, letting her know who you are, where you are from, why you are there, and what you what. But it need not be specific

sjg
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Never been asked anything like that. When asked what are you looking for I always say a pretty woman who looks like you... to paint my house. The pause sucks em in, makes them made and you're free for the whole night.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago

Me: "ahhhh - do you take food-stamps by any chance?"
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Girl asks that though, it certainly does convey the idea that anything is possible.

:) :) :)

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^ Very smart!

SJG
  • Ch3ll
    6 years ago
    I've never been asked that question, but I'd respond with you trying to get out of here.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    My answer would be none for you
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    that question is annoying.
  • George123789
    6 years ago
    I’ve only had that asked if me and it caught me by surprise because the dancer was new to the club, white, young, slim, no tarts and had been projecting a GND/lust muffin persona as she sat in my lap with only a tiny g string. At first, I gave her a huh? And she even repeated herself. Being a wise ass - I replied, “why my entire paycheck-why do you ask?”

This was an outright lie and I didn’t really care - I wanted to give her pause so I lifted her off my lap, gently stood her up, patted her little butt and went over to snifffers row - tipped a very pretty AA dancer so the next couple songs resulted in that girls pussy being on display right in front of my eyes. Gold Digger continued to bounce around trying to find a sucker while I had a really great time with my new friend.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    I've been only asked this once. I showed her the inside of my wallet which i had cut a hole in to let the head of my dick through. It was an sarcastic retort for a stupid question. She got the hint, but unfortunately I was kicked out of that club.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    "I brought a couple of million, but this will be only my first visit of many."

SJG
  • whodey
    6 years ago
    Enough to make your night memorable as long as I fully enjoy myself and leave satisfied. Too bad I have to find someone else to spend it on after a question like that.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion