tuscl

Who would you rather Ocasio-Cortez or Ilhan Omar?

NJBalla
New York
Thursday, February 14, 2019 9:18 AM
I'd like to bend both of them over in front of congress and give them a pounding: Your options A) Ilhan Omar B) Ocasio Cortez C) Both Its a shame hot conservative women only work for fox news or in the kitchen.

17 comments

• bigdaddywags
    5 years ago
    OC for sure. big rack and mouth for feeding
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    B A is not my thing
  • IHearVoices
    5 years ago
    C...if 'both' is an option, I see no reason to settle for just one.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    I'd let Omar give me a titty fuck... they don't seem bad. [view link] I'd fuck Ocasio Cortez... [view link] [view link]
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    Ilhan Omar, no doubt about it. I spent many years abroad surrounded by Muslims and canoodled many hijab-wearing women.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I would have to see them both naked (or in skimpy-clothes/bikini) to choose one over the other but to me they are both fuckable
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    Congress should be bending them over and paddling their asses.
  • mcorle1
    5 years ago
    In the words of the prophets - But if you go carrying pictures of chairman Mao You ain't going to make it with anyone anyhow
  • NJBalla
    5 years ago
    @rev My dream was to bang a hajib wearing woman ever since Mia Khalifa did that scene [view link]
  • captainfun
    5 years ago
    Omar by a mile. Just saw on the pic that was linked that Ocasio has cankles so that’s an automatic disqualifier
  • JamesSD
    5 years ago
    There's something sexy about AOC
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^^ yes, something sexy about her! But I also have wondered about her sexual orientation. No matter though, she is already making an impressive mark. SJG
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    To be fair I wouldn't fuck either of them nor would I go back in time and fuck Eva Braun, all for the same reason. Is either one of them trans? if so I cannot tell which one.
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    Both - no question - those two whores are hot! If I could gag them both - so they wouldn’t make stupid comments - I’d be a happy man! On an unrelated topic - regardless of how great they fucked me - I’d still not vote for either!
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    I think I'd take pelosi over either!
  • gammanu95
    5 years ago
    I'd throatfuck cortez while Omar played with my tate. Tait? Taint? Im never sure which it is. Anyway, AOC needs to STFU while Omar needs to keeps her fingers away from Twitter, hence the division of duties.
  • gammanu95
    5 years ago
    But Hope Hicks is still my ideal.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion