tuscl

Feeding off @Warrior's discussion "Do you remember the 1st strip club you went i

flagooner
Everything written by this member is a fact.
Do you remember the 1st strip club you came in ? Did you enjoy it ? And is it still open ?

I don't remember the club unfortunately but it was in Dade or Broward County (SoFla).
My first lap dance, song number 2, LDK.

I enjoyed it, but felt really embarrassed, but not embarrassed enough to not go back for more.

8 comments

• Playademan
    6 years ago
    First strip club was probably Scarlett’s with friends, first one I was a regular at was probably solid gold but that’s closed down now last time I checked.
  • JeffTUSCL
    6 years ago
    I don't remember the club name, somewhere in SF while visiting a friend, 1 or 2 years out of college. I'd never been to a strip club before. Thought it was great just watching, I had no idea there was anything else going on. It was a small club, could not have been more than 5 or girls dancing at the time. I don't think we were there more than an hour.
  • ime
    6 years ago
    My first extra in a club was in Montreal at Cafe Cleopatra's me and some buddies went up there so we could go to bars some of us were 20 others where 21. I was getting some dances from this dancer and she was stick shifting and asked me if we could take it out, of course we could. She gave me a hj and it was a great start to a trip. I also got tons of free Labatt's Blue on that trip because apparently I looked just like one of the guys who played for the Montreal Alouettes and people wanted to buy me beers. It was a great trip for a poor college kid.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Foxy Lady in Providence, RI, in the mid 1990s. It's still there. That's where I discovered the existence of this magical thing called "extras".
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    You know. I do not remember my first LDK. You would think that would "stick" in my mind, but it doesn't.

I do remember my first ITC extra though. Afternoon at Rick's Cabaret North in Houston. The place was almost empty. They had these high back chairs where the girls would build private forts. The girl was kinda tipsy. She unzips me and in about a half second she is climbing on top of me. No warning at all. I had been married about 6-7 years at the time. I felt real guilty about that for several months and didn't go back in a strip club for a while after that. Obviously I got over my guilt.
  • ebonyplayboy
    6 years ago
    I remember my first LDK over 20 years ago at Headlights Gentleman's Club Portsmouth VA. She rubbed me fucking raw I was sore for days, the pain from encounter has branded that moment in my mind.
    I must say that it made me more proficient at receiving LDKs the proper way. Hurt dick free for over 20 years now.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Excluding Mexican whore houses, mine was a BBBJ at the Memphis Platinum Plus that got shut down for prostitution, etc.
  • magicrat
    6 years ago
    Tattletales in Atlanta, GA way way back. No touching or extras and all the guys lined up for a seat at the stage. The old country boy from NC had never seen such a thing!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion