tuscl

That dizzy feeling you get

Gabebj
New York
Monday, February 11, 2019 5:09 PM
when you figure out the rabbit hole of NJ clubs, cabaret-go-go, delilah's dens, moonlight lounge, paterson clubs with Dominicans, centerfolds, happy customers, girls with tooth, girls with braces, bottoms up, go go rama, south jersey, milfs. Damn, how did I have started with an expectation of a nude dance lol. Now I need some help. I am into white blonde / bruinette college types, and extras I don't mind. Any favorites?

12 comments

• Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    Have you figured out the NJ clubs? If you have - it would be good to enlighten us - maybe review a few NJ clubs too.
  • Gabebj
    5 years ago
    Not yet, trying to figure out which ones to check out by reading reviews.
  • ime
    5 years ago
    you need to figure out the Playhouse Lounge in Burlington sucka
  • Gabebj
    5 years ago
    Added to favorites just in case, thank you. only problem is it's 2h of driving [view link] I need to rent a car + drive 4 total hours. Is it worth it? Maybe I should stick to my regulars. I read Harem in Lodi, but not too impressed with reviews of that place either. Looks like ggr is my best bet. but no extras.
  • ime
    5 years ago
    Probably not worth 4 hours drive but a good club to definitely check out if you are close to it.
  • K
    5 years ago
    There are many that are a train ride and an uber away from nyc.
  • NJBalla
    5 years ago
    My current ranking are 1. Breathless 2. Go Go Rama 3. Clancys The college girls who used to dance can make enough money working at a Panera bread. The blondes/brunettes left are usually russians/ukranians. There are a few smoking hot ones at Breathless on Wed, Fri, and Sat. I think they are russian. The best brunette dancer in the state is at Hott 22. Its a cool little club that never gets packed and if you tip $10 the girls will treat you like a king. Most of the patrons are day laborers. [view link]
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Gabe, I think you need to get out there and then educate us. Look forward to seeing your reviews!
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    Never heard of it
  • Gabebj
    5 years ago
    I might just book a room somewhere there lol. Not interested in driving at all.
  • Gabebj
    5 years ago
    @NJBalla, thanks for the tip and all the reviews. I definitely put some favorites based on your reviews.
  • Tiburon
    5 years ago
    I wouldn't mind the NJ clubs as long as there isn't an issue with NJ transit. They always in the news for one reason or another. And congestion between NJ and NYC is not worth a booty club visit.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion