tuscl

For founder

Clubber
Florida
With this new single Discussion Forum, I think it would be nice if it would be possible to somehow group together or "flag" discussion topics we are involved with. Just a thought, but seems it might be difficult for you to do this.

17 comments

• Muddy
    6 years ago
    I got to admit though Clubber we have been asking for a lot shit lately. I was just to make a topic about having a built in feature where founder can jerk us off. I might have to hold off for a few days now.
  • founder
    6 years ago
    I overpaid for otc tonight, and all you people think about is yourselves.

I have feelings too, ya know.
  • BoringLoser
    6 years ago
    Sounds like a good discussion topic. If only there were a way for you to flag it as one that you’re paying attention to...
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Founder lmfao !!!!!
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @founder You Too?
    ; )
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    If marriage is considered overpaying for OTC, then I got you all beat! Try soothing a crying daughter on top of that!

You think you’ve got problems, actually i got 99 Problems and a bitch ain’t one, now hit with me it!!
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    You think you got problems? I didn't get an OTC. :)
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    No Shadow, you got lucky. No 2 AMer
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Another one I’d like to see (though I wouldn’t do it if I were programming this site based on what I see as ROI) is a way to ignore certain threads without actually ignoring the user who created the thread. A way of saying that while a thread holds no value for me, I don’t necessarily want to miss anything else the poster has to say.
  • IfIGottaBeDamned
    6 years ago
    Another feature request idea for Founder: I find the “View First Unread” button at the top of a thread on the pink site to be very useful. When an interesting thread progresses over several days, it’s nice to skip everything you’ve already read and immediately jump to the next new entry.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    I wanna know How Much is Too Much for OTC in Vegas ?
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    Damned,

Sort of what I asked about. "When an interesting thread progresses over several days,...". I would assume it is a thread in which you participated.
  • IfIGottaBeDamned
    6 years ago
    Clubber,

I think we’re talking about two rather different features. If, for example, you’ve posted to 25 different threads in the past week, you like a button or drop down menu entry to filter out all other threads and only display those threads that you’ve posted to. (Please correct me if I misunderstood).

However, in my case, take the recent thread about the NFL playoffs. The thread went on for a month or so and probably had more than a hundred posts. Each time I opened the thread, rather than scrolling down and looking for the last post I had read, I’d like to click a button that would automatically take me to the first post in the thread that would be new to me. Checking the thread once a day, there could easily be twenty new posts.
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    "I have feelings too, ya know."

Lol !
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    Damned,

I here ya'. Your idea would also be good, but you are a little off on my thought. You sort of got it OK, but just flag the ones in which I have participated. That way, if it's say 10 hours since I was on, I could easily ID those I've had interest in and skip thoses that didn't interest me. IE: A "flagged topic" would be easier to find then having to remember and read every topic looking for ones I am interested in.
  • founder
    6 years ago
    I'd like it if everyone signed up for a monthly subscription. If you guys all did that I'd make all your dreams come true.
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    founder,

In my nearly 20 years here, I've never found you to be anything but accommodating to our wishes. Keep on keeping on!

PS - You are NEVER in my dreams related to TUSCL! :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion