tuscl

Including the numbers of reviews and clubs reviewed next to screen names

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
Founder, I really miss having this information handy when I'm scrolling through club reviews and discussions. Not having it handy makes it much more burdensome to sift the wheat from the chaff, especially in the reviews. Having to keep clicking on individual profiles to find this information is cumbersome. Now that is not to say that a 1 and 1 reviewer cannot provide good intel, but it does help a lot with putting the reviews in perspective.

Any chance we might see this come back in the near future?

Also, thank you for your continued work on making the experiences on this site better for everyone, including us seeming ungrateful wretches who keep asking for more. ;)

10 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    It's not a must-have but would be nice to have it back - also helps the TUSCL-newbies be able to differentiate b/w the experienced SCers and the flagooners
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Hey. Stop bullying me.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Lol
  • Lurker_X
    6 years ago
    Haha, I have had Flagooner on ignore for a year or more. He is such a curmudgeon...
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    What Rick said, I agree and would like to see review numbers next to names.
  • Muddy
    6 years ago
    Woah let me get my numbers up first before we go there.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Muddy, your numbers are plenty respectable already. Guys with 20 plus reviews and deep knowledge of a local club scene are exactly what I hope to find when I'm planning a road trip.
  • mjx01
    6 years ago
    I agree with OP. display # of clubs and reviews.
  • founder
    6 years ago
    There will be a pop up screen coming soon
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    Thanks Founder.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion