tuscl

getting expensive

Gabebj
New York
Friday, February 8, 2019 7:25 PM
So yeah, LDK fan, I used to be able to do it with a few songs and just leave the club with a happy face with a $100 damage. These days because of the stupid anti-depressant I take, things are not working. I have no problem getting it up, I use another medicine for that, but unfortunately any type of release is unlikely. I spent $1000 in the club the other week and left the club with blue balls. A stripper showed me an url of a cheap plastic pussy and she said I should get one of those.... She cares about me. I want my mojo back.

12 comments

• Muddy
    5 years ago
    I think you posted about this before. But do you absolutely need the anti depressant? Have you looked at natural alternatives? Just something to think about it
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    Leaving the club blue balled after spending 1000 is what happens when you dont start things off with a front room makeout session. No front room makeout session no vip simple and proven.
  • Gabebj
    5 years ago
    I use weed, nada. Unfortunately, I need anti-depressant to help with my compulsivity. The doctor told me I could skip a day or two and get back some of the mojo back. But I am more worried about skipping. @countryman, I don't know what you mean. To give you some numbers I got 25 lap dances last time and 2x30m private dance. Girls were really trying to help me. HJ, little slip, everything. We even destroyed the condom because of too much penetration. I am hard as fuck and I enjoy it a lot but I am spending more money and time in the place and not getting results. It's sad.
  • clres007
    5 years ago
    @ Gabebj do anti depressants help to last longer. I have a bad case PE so looks for solutions.
  • captainfun
    5 years ago
    Your combo of meds may be messing things up. Your primary care doctor or a urologist may be able to set you straight. My dick functions just fine but I had a kidney issue at one point and the urologist would ask if my ‘sexual function’ was fine.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    To all of those folks who recommended that the OP smoke weed, that’s irresponsible, if a person has issues where they need an antidepressant I’d hesitate to give that type of advice. Smarter to ask your doctor if smoking or ingesting pot could be beneficial, keep in mind many more MDs are open to the benefits of that plant now than ever before.
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    @gabebj go to hk in tj the hot latinas there should do the trick
  • Gabebj
    5 years ago
    @clres007 more than you'd like.
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    5 years ago
    do not stop talking to your antidepressants without talking to your doctor
    5 years ago
    Coming to this board for medical advice is probably the most irresponsible thing. Talk to a good doctor.
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    I have the opposite issue than the OP, so maybe we can collaborate and help each other out, in a non homo way. I’ll give you my drugs and then you give me yours. It should work out.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Talk to your doctor about it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion