tuscl

Hey guys...do u like my profile pic

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
Hahahha

16 comments

• Lmao idk why tho..They obviously don't like it when they get hate on for liking trump. And I have never criticized them for it so idgaf

It will be ok cutie
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    U wanna chimi mi changa Nikki?
  • Muddy
    6 years ago
    Liberals just don’t fucking know anything. They want everything and don’t want to give anything. All you have to know about this country is the right pushes the cart while the left rides in it

But other than that yeah I would totally bang her.
  • bang69
    6 years ago
    LMAO
  • GeneraI
    6 years ago
    she's got nothing on you. she should just hang out a while and brush up on pretty much every topic before she goes on camera ever again. she just comes off as uneducated to me
  • stripfighter
    6 years ago
    You used to be a fat man... what happened you lose some weight?? Must be on some of dem ketoad diets :P
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    I like your pics better nicole! Long haired long legged beauty
  • Lol thx @country

Love that description ;p
  • Estafador
    6 years ago
    I seen this pic on Facebook
  • captainfun
    6 years ago
    I would bang her. I wouldn’t deprive her of my dick just because she is loca and completely out of touch. For what it’s worth if your prior profile pic was real I’d pick you over her in a line up.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ you really must not care if your partner is crazy, but doesn't a penis turn you off?
  • captainfun
    6 years ago
    ^ I don’t spend much time trying to determine who or what is real on here or not. There’s enough content and time is short so I may react to something without knowing all the facts. If Nicole is a guy that was lost on me.
  • Rxeza
    6 years ago
    You mean there are ignoramuses on this who would actually get triggered because someone has different views and would resort to ad hominem attacks and inane visceral arguments because they're too stupid to really understand politics beyond paying homage to vapid right wing populist jingoism?

* This post is a statement of fact.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    ^^^ Actually, it's a question, not a statement, you nitwit.
  • Rxeza
    6 years ago
    I didn't say it was a statement, I said it was a statement of fact
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    “A statement of fact” is a statement, nitwit.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion