tuscl

To bidet or not bidet

BoringLoser
^ You are an ass hole
Wednesday, February 6, 2019 5:34 PM
I have 2 family members and 1 friend who installed bidet attachments on their toilets. I’m afraid to try them out in this weather since they just pull water from the cold line. Anyone have experience?

31 comments

• san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Sounds neat, but where does the water go. Got a picture of what these look like? SJG Sexy Girls World Map ( consider Ecuador and Argentina ) [view link] Argentina [view link] Year of the Pig [view link] TJ Street [view link] Mexico City [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] Wouldn't it just be the ultimate to have an apartment in one of these neighborhoods?
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    Fuck to the yes. I have one, I'm sold on it. It takes some time to get used to the glacier-cold hydraulic needle of water, but my ass is clean. Clean, I say. Seriously, totally understand why the Europeans think it's gross that we don't use bidets. They rock
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    I've been in a couple of homes with separate bidets in the bathroom, but not a toilet attachment. Didn't even know that was a thing.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ Never seen the attachment myself either. Hoping someone will post a picture. But the basic idea, yes! SJG
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    I'm sorry that you have the only computer on the planet that can't connect to Google.
  • BoringLoser
    5 years ago
    SJG I posted a link to something similar
  • BoringLoser
    5 years ago
    But yeah you can google it. Just type in “bidet sexy clean Justin Timberlake”
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    [view link] So you just hold the sprayer and you get the warm water. But it has to get back into the toilet bowl? Does it work? Looks questionable to me, rather have a special toilet made for that. [view link] Not every bathroom has enough space to stand straddling the toilet. Built to code, but not anymore. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    I think a lot of people plan their activities so that they can just jump into the shower. One girl, street hooker in motel room, climbed on top of the bathroom sink, to wash down there. I admonished her that the sink was not meant to take her weight, and it had no front legs. She was petite. Only on TUSCL can we talk about such! SJG
  • blahblahblah23
    5 years ago
    These small bidet things u can attach to toilet seat.. where does the water come from??
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    I would assume that you connect it using a Tee, to where the flushing water comes from. I'd still want a custom toilet, not the little plastic adapter thingy. SJG
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    Right, it feeds off the clean water spigot that's attached to the wall, that normally feeds to the toilet. The bidet kit comes with a splitter to send some of that water to the bidet. When you're sitting and turn the bidet on, water pressure forces out the little nozzle, and it starts squirting you with the aforementioned glacier cold water. When you turn the bidet off, the nozzle recedes back into its housing. It's completely independent from the toilet itself (that is, it isn't automatically activated by the toilet flushing or anything)
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Looks like these things have heaters, must need electricity too. I still think it would be better if you changed the entire toilet. And then, many bathrooms still too tight to be able to stand straddling the toilet. SJG
  • eastsidecap
    5 years ago
    In Asia they have toilets that shoots warm water on your ass then a warm air dryer to dry it. It’s alnost heaven. Amazing!
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    sjg: some might have heaters, I dunno. But every bidet that shoots warm water that I've ever seen, does it by feeding off both cold and hot water (e.g., you tap into the hot water pipe under the bathroom sink). I'd say: Purpose built toilet/bidet is much much better than... Bidet attachment that runs off both hot and cold water, which is much better than... Bidet attachment that runs off only cold water, which is much much much much much better than... Just dry-wiping using a regular toilet with no bidet, and talking about how you'd like a purpose built toilet/bidet in theory :) :)
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    First time I have every heard of bidet attachment to toilet. Look at my picture, seems to have control knob for heat, which must be electric. SJG
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    The text for the top bidet attachment you linked, specifically says "no electricity or plumbing needed". I'm guessing you tap into the hot water line under the sink, and the heat control knob just controls how much hot water gets into the spray
  • blahblahblah23
    5 years ago
    I will have to look into this I hate having bits of tp stuck to me
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    You will never go back once you use a bidet, you'll wonder how you went so long without it, and you'll feel dirty those times when you're relegated to toilet paper or wipes. It's like a lapdance for your butthole
  • PaulDrake
    5 years ago
    @Subraman - Anything specific to look for when buying one? Is the $35 kit that is all over amazon decent?
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    No, I just bought one that seemed to look decent enough, and had good reviews on amazon. If I have any complaint about mine, I'm only slightly exaggerating when I used the term "hydraulic needle". I'd prefer the spray be spread out a bit more; perhaps look to see in the reviews if there's specific mention of the spray being too tight even when put on low
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    I guess you’re talking about anal fixations here lol.
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    How do you know when your ass hole is clean? When you done washing you still need to wipe the water off. Don't you?
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    Shadow: yes, pat dry with toilet paper
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    I sense a new tag line >TUSCL so much more than just strippers, we got bidet reviews too< ;))
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    The absolute worst are cannonball shits that cause a splash that seems to hit the asshole before the sphincter fully closes. Why would I want a bidet?
  • georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    When I was in SWA, all they had in all the buildings were squat toilets. While it’s actually easier on your system to shit while squatting, it takes some getting used to. There was also a faucet next to the toilet (on the left side, of course) for cleaning. Even though we had paper, we hooked up a hose and one of those pulsating shower heads to use as a makeshift bidet. Worked well. And yes, there were occasions where individuals were discovered “washing” parts besides their assholes.
  • Longball300
    5 years ago
    Hell, even Costco has jumped on the clean butt hole bandwagon: [view link]
  • Longball300
    5 years ago
    Good God, it has warm water wash and WARM AIR drying.... what else could you need? A remote?...... oh....
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    So we do have integrated toilet bidet units: [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] There are specs which can be downloaded too. Where I am a brand name toilet, complete with tank, can be had for $50. Some stores have more generic ones for $25. But these new toilet bidet units are running from $1400 to $2600. !!!! Sounds like they can have heated air too. SJG Conscious Love with Richard Smoley [view link] Mexico City [view link] [view link] [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion