tuscl

Girls that leave stuff in your car

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
This could be a girl who you take OTC or even just one who you give a ride to for some reason or another. Have you had anything left behind in your car? If so, what is the worst thing you've found there?

For me the oddest thing was a half eaten chicken wing, which I found in my cup holder this morning. That was kind of disgusting.

More common is that a girl leaves behind a work bag of some type. It seems to happen to me about once every two years. One girl left a bag that smelled so bad from whatever skank juice she was using that I had to throw it out and then disinfect the car. Nowadays I have to do a morning check of my car just to make sure that it's empty.. If I find a bag and it doesn't seem to have anything important, I'll usually toss it to dispose of any evidence of wrongdoing. However, the last purse that was left in my car had the girl's state ID and other important stuff, so I hid it until I could get back up to her area - that sucked.

10 comments

• Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    Mostly make-up.....eye liner pencils or lipstick.

Pair of sunglasses once a couple of years ago.

Typically it's something that falls under the car seat and they can't find it in the dark and then we both forget it was dropped until I am cleaning my car on the weekend.

Oddly enough not one girl had ever forgot the take home food from going to a restaurant.......somehow it always is remembered.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Warren posted: "Oddly enough not one girl had ever forgot the take home food from going to a restaurant.......somehow it always is remembered"

Come to think of it, except for that half eaten chicken wing, I've never had food left behind in my car either. Priorities I guess. ;).
  • Muddy
    6 years ago
    Oh man this is like my topic. I just cleaned out my car. I got sweatshirts, fucking sunglasses, bras, panties, and a lot of fucking cups with designs on them. Keep track of your shit holy fuck.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    I have found so much stripper crap in my car. Phones, mascara, earrings, bags, purses, vodka bottles. The most remarkable thing was a toddler's shoe. I instantly knew that it was the shoe of my CF's son and I called her and returned it to her.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    When I was married, for many years, I wouldn't have a stripper in my car, period. I'd meet her at the restaurant, we'd go bar hopping in the local area and I'd get a hotel there too (I OTC in a big city and there are multiple awesome neighborhoods where everything is walking distance). No uber back then but we'd grab a taxi if we really needed to go across town. I can't remember when I dropped this policy and started having strippers in my car, but if I remember right, it was after we separated.
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    6 years ago
    you gotta check that car. if you were smuggling 100 pounds of coke you'd make sure there was no coke left in the car. well a stripper is contraband.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    @Willy, good points. It's more than being careful about checking to car once they leave. I've had strippers get nervous when we drove past cops because they had outstanding warrants. When I take one of these girls out, I try to limit how much back road driving is involved and always make sure to do the speed limit.
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    If I've flown somewhere for business travel it's a rental car.

If I drive a distance as I tend to do anymore instead of fly ( six hours or less) it's a company car.

Very rarely do I use my car near home base.

SInce I don't smoke the only thing I ask is not for anyone to in my car.
  • clres007
    6 years ago
    Long time ago, once a girl left a pair of sunglasses and travel size empty liquor bottle and sure enough my wife found them so I had to makeup some stories and explaining to do.
  • AZFourTwenty
    6 years ago
    I had a girl leave her virginity in my car once.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion