Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Want to see a creampie?

rickdugan
rickduganVIP11219490

Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

A girl who I have seen a few times ITC offered to show me what a creapie would look in her pussy. I declined. I actually wanted to fuck the girl until she said that, but for some reason it turned me off. I'm no delicate flower by any measurement, but she went from hot ass girl to trailer park trash the second she leaned back, moved her thong aside and made the comment.

Next!

Replies (22)Latest

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

Just throw her number my way. The things that spoil these girls for you guys is crazy! I would be like hell yes girl I want to see that shit.

Profile picture for Salty.Nutz
Salty.Nutz
•

was it your creampie or someone elses? thats pretty rachet

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

Well if it was somebody else’s then yes that’s a little crazy.

Profile picture for BoringLoser
BoringLoser
•

She was carrying it around for a couple hours waiting to show him and then he didn’t even look at it

Profile picture for thacoolguy
thacoolguy
•

^ lmao

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

That is so wrong on too many levels.

Profile picture for Uprightcitizen
Uprightcitizen
•

...at least your white suit won't get a stain

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

Was it coconut cream or boston cream? On second thought it was likely banana cream. :D

High on the list of the last things I want to see is some other guy's cum dripping out of a chick I want to fuck.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

If you really want to see it there is plenty of porn available to satisfy your urge.

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

Oh, I love coconut cream pie !

But no. Ejaculating into a stripper is never a good idea. 9 months later, she wants to get paid for the little warrior.

Profile picture for rickdugan
rickdugan
•

To be clear, she was suggesting that I be the one to put the filling in OTC. She also added that it could be good material for my "spank bank.". First time I ever heard creampie or spank bank come out of a girl's mouth. You can take a girl out of the trailer park, but you can't take the trailer park out of the girl.

Profile picture for pensionking
pensionking
•

HAHAHA

Spank Bank is right up there with Boner Garage

I can't remember the last time I heard a new euphemism for pussy.

Profile picture for BoringLoser
BoringLoser
•

Spank bank is your memory of sexy things that you use to jack off.

Most people don’t have a spank bank in these days of internet pornography.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Oh, I still have an account.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Or should I say a portfolio?

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Yeah, I prolly would have turned that down as well. With only three current exceptions.

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Walk away and don't look back

Profile picture for playfulsteve
playfulsteve
•

Putting aside the safety/health concerns of going in bagless and possibly putting your wallet in jeopardy for 18 years........ Me personally, I'd rather have the vision of her face and tits covered as a memory, than a creampie....... but that's just me.......

Profile picture for Baristafan
Baristafan
•

I saw a latina stripper named Luz When she was riding me in rcg I could see the previous guys cum ooze out of her pussy. I lost all control right there and came so hard. She said, I knew you would like that.

Profile picture for rickthehick
rickthehick
•

If you eat the nut it boosts your testosterone. Its like taking steroids if you do it enough

Profile picture for Baristafan
Baristafan
•

I always want to see the load

W
wallanon
•

Baristafan, dude yous a freak lol.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement