tuscl

@Founder, Default Expanded Detail Option

NJBalla
New York
Monday, February 4, 2019 7:09 PM
One of the reasons I love to browse the library of reviews on a club is to collect intel on a certain girl. I hit "Ctrl+F" and then search for her name. Unfortunately this is pretty challenging as all the reviews need to be clicked on and viewed individually. If there was an expanded view option Id love it. It might be an eyesore for the average user, but welcome to me. Anyone feel the same? Or know a way around this?

12 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    It'd be good if there was a switch to switch b/w the two-views and have them both available as they both have their advantages (sorta like the daily reviews that have a quick-view and a full-view option)
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Lol NJ I’m sure the dancer would love to hear how your scouring the internet for any info on her lmfao
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Damn you want founder to help you be a stalker, what a fucking loser SMH
  • Dolfan
    5 years ago
    I just prefer the expanded view, but I've basically given up and accepted that I'm not gonna like most of the changes as they're geared towards mobile.
  • l00ber
    5 years ago
    I check this site on mobile a fair amount. I too would like the option to default a club's reviews to expanded.
  • strippercutie404
    5 years ago
    I think this is kind of creepy tbh, I wouldn't want my name showing up on anybody's reviews here.
  • NJBalla
    5 years ago
    The reason why customers dont list names is because dancers come and go so often. However, there are a few clubs at least in NJ where a girl could have danced there for over 5 years. e.g. (Playhouse Lounge, Go Go Rama, Delilahs, Hitching Post). These are the type of clubs where collecting a little bit of information before going can help a lot. The worst feeling is getting a bad LD and see that someone already warned you in a club review prior to your revisit. @strippercutie Are you giving out your real name? Pick a name like Sapphire or Dakota when you dance. A good review can help you a lot. Im not talking $1000 per month, but ive gone to a new club and selected a girl based on previous reviews. Always left with a smile.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^self serving bullshit, if you use a girls name in a review in the context you’re describing you’re a dick, end of conversation.
  • NJBalla
    5 years ago
    @twentyfive, to each thier own. Im not even talking about reviews detailing extras. Some girls are known to be duds and/or scheming. Those girls make money off newbies and white knights like yourself. I like the girls who provide good consistent service. Keep playing the white knight, you keep the girls giving air dances employed
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ So call out the ROBs, simple courtesy doesn’t make someone a white knight, but naming these girls online makes it easier for stalkers like you to operate.
  • NJBalla
    5 years ago
    ^Whatever floats your boat. I routinely tell new girls that I heard they were a good time from a friend or a site and it always makes them smile. I guess not everyone uses TUSCL constructively which explains the attention trolls receive here
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ that funny coming from you, you’re calling me a troll lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion