What would make a woman talk about how the only reason she was with her man was

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
Ok

17 comments

• wallanon
    6 years ago
    Because she's a hypocritical bitch who hopefully doesn't end up in the gutter since the guy finally dumped her?
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    With a lot of women their lives are all about emotional up heavils, 365 days per year, with or without real cause.

SJG
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    its not easy once a child comes into play. Whether anyone admits it or not, the person you have a child with impacts you for the rest of your life, you'll always have feelings for them. And there's a thin line between love and hate
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^^ Very ture, seen this in action in the Family Court. Fortunately this was not a factor in my own divorce.

SJG
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    That's why children are used as weapons, its a clear and easy way to hurt someone. Its sick...
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Seen the Family Court have to deal with real contentious things.

But, know what is worse, when the parents are still married and the child is part of a marital war. It's because the middle-class lives in Bad Faith, they don't want to admit that they have life choices, so they have children so that they have an identity to hide behind.

Then often they end up in the Suburban Mega Churches and voting Republican, and it is really the children who are the ones being taken advantage of.

SJG
  • bang69
    6 years ago
    Life is hard enough as is. When children come into the mix. Its a lot harder
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    True, people have kids for selfish reasons and aren't fit to be parents. It stems from the sick trait of using people so much in American society. If you can justify using anyone, I guess using kids is just an offshoot of that.
  • I dont think that "its bc of the kids" is a fair explanation to anything .. . however, I could certainly see why someone may have wanted to stay together .bc of the kids..

Tbh she's my friend and she just needs help obviously ...cuz she feels that way not only after the baby..but bc he basically raped her to have the baby she didn't initially want.

They consented to sex but he took the condom off without her knowledge.she found out too late.

How the fuck do u have feelings for a guy like that still....
  • Sorry. I didn't mean to say he took it off without her permission. I meant to say that he took it off WITHOUT HER KNOWLEDGE. LOL.she told me she found out later
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    You can't help or change someone in this situation. Its on her...
  • Umm i know I can't and neither is that my intention

I was literally just asking how is it possible to have feelings 4 a scum like that lol
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    When you have feelings for someone you see them differently. They've been through a lot together.
  • Um No. I felt like I been thru a lot with this one dude and the moment he did something disrespectful I was fucking done.did not even allow him to be friends with.

Theres an excuse for giving someone a second chance .but there's no justification for having feelings for a guy who continuously tears you down. I mean many girls go thru it of course bc of their own issues which is very very sad but to act like its justifiable is unacceptable .
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    when it comes to feelings pride and logic go out the window. You can't reason about something that has nothing to do with reason. Some people never work shit out.
  • Dang.deep.
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    "I was literally just asking how is it possible to have feelings 4 a scum like that lol"

Actually the question you asked was this: "What would make a woman talk about how the only reason she was with her man was bc of their child, but then cry and berate her him after finding out he cheated once they broke up?."

Eventually the entire point will work its way out.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion