tuscl

" I don't agree with you ! "

Warrior15
Anywhere there are Titties.
Ok, admit it. No one ever utters those words. Everyone has a more "colorful" way of saying that phrase.

Fuck you is very common.
Then there is the TUSCL version of Fuck You Jackie.
And the always reliable Kiss my Ass .

But all of these are different ways of saying I Don't Agree With You . So what is your favorite way of saying that phrase ?

17 comments

• xpando
    6 years ago
    I say it all the fucking time. Almost everyone is an idiot in some manner and this phrase is well needed in these times.
    People are conditioned to feel insulted if ever one was to infer that they might be wrong about something. The sticks and stones era is gone.
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    "Thank you for sharing your thoughts."

(Since I'm known for being tactful)
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    When I want to be respectful and continue with a real conversation I start off with “that’s an interesting viewpoint” or “I am having a hard time understanding” and then I go out of my way to make an explanation that’s detailed and thorough. But still leave it open for debate.

When I’m feeling more ornery I will agree with somebody’s talking points to the point of absurdity, or just say silly stuff to derail them.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    You must hang with some real assholes. I say that all the time, and so do most of my friends.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    "What are you smoking?" :)
  • Muddy
    6 years ago
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • clres007
    6 years ago
    If I have say what my kids would say then, whatever!
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    "Fuck you" gets the message across in many situations so it's an easy go to option.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    A lot of the people here have always rejected civility and refused to accept another person's privacy. And so they go much further than anyone would every get away with f2f. So the only way to deal with them is to point out why they would not get away with such f2f.

SJG
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    I've heard southern girls say Bless Your Heart
  • minnow
    6 years ago
    This being an internet forum literally begs for shorthand acronyms. A couple of quick ones: GFY, YFOS/YSFOS
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    You're wrong.

Listed as my favorite saying in my HS yearbook. Known for: "Being right", lol
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Who is your dealer? I want some of that
  • captainfun
    6 years ago
    Not exactly ‘I don’t agree with you’ but a snarky variation that I like: If I want your opinion I’ll give it to you
  • ime
    6 years ago
    Fuck Off!
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    What the hell is wrong with you
  • GeneraI
    6 years ago
    You're a fucking retard
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion