tuscl

The little things 《non penis relate》or creating good karma.

steeldog65
I swear, it's just shrinkage due the cold
In another thread the comment came up about doing a little thing or 2 to make the dancer more willing to work with you. Be it inside the club or outside. I said for example I asked if she liked Starbucks and when I had her drink waiting at my hotel Room she was ecstatic and so happy to have it. Another time, the DJ was playing long songs and I didn't make her stay for all 3. She appreciated it and later offered me OTC. Again in a different time, I had an OTC coming after the club. I had extra towels soaps and shampoo at the hotel and told her to take a shower and relax a little bit before we did anything. She stayed the night and thanked me profusely. And the thanks were not just verbal. I don't do these things necessarily thinking I'll get more out of them, although often that's the case. Rather, I think if we remember the dancers are humans and get tired and so forth and if we are aware of that and do something little we can make a big difference. Sometimes that difference that we made gets paid back to us tenfold.

6 comments

• georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Despite what some people think, doing a kindness for someone often pays dividends. Even if the someone in question is a stripper.
  • Musterd21
    6 years ago
    Be kind to everyone !!!!!!!!
  • clres007
    6 years ago
    I generally bring their favorite drink when I go meet them and usually that puts them in happier mood which enhances my experience.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    You make a good point. It’s certain little things that show a dancer you are thinking of her as a person - and not simply a human sex doll.
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    One time, I had a dancer in the hotel room and she strips down and asked what I would like to do (during dinner she mentioned she was very tired) l.

I told her let's just watch TV or a movie and we spent about an hour watching some Netflix show and then out of nowhere she decides that's enough TV and it was the most passionate sex I've had with a dancer.

Just a little consideration can go a long way.
  • Piggie
    6 years ago
    I had her favorite wine and weed ready on a OTC.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion