tuscl

Dj sick so

steeldog65
I swear, it's just shrinkage due the cold
Probably the 1st or 2nd time I went to a club after having lost my wife the DJ got sick so rather than bring someone else in he continued to DJ but chose longer and longer songs. I had a lap dance with a dancer and one of the songs was November Rain by Guns & Roses which is around a 9 minute song. She was so pissed. She offered me my first OTC in large part she said because I was really cool and didn't hold her to the 3 songs.

11 comments

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    DJs should get sick more often;)
  • Musterd21
    6 years ago
    Wish I had luck like that!
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I had a TUSCL friend that would tip the DJ to play long songs just before he took a girl for dances.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    That’s quite a good bit of luck. Longer songs - treating the dancers right - and getting an otc offer - show that you know how to treat a dancer.

I sometimes wonder if certain clubs need DJ’s. If the club doesn’t have stage sets for the dancers, then is a DJ needed? There must be a strip club mix on Pandora or Spotify...
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    Agree Cashman, most the time the DJ seems to be a waste, surely could have the house mom keep track of which dancers need to be on stage and either run a spotify list or have the girls download the songs they want to dance to
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    The Trap in Miami used to have a jukebox and the dancer would select her songs before starting her set. That was 20 yrs ago. Is it still like that there?
  • clres007
    6 years ago
    Case in point, Mons Venus Tampa, one of the highly rated clubs does not have a DJ. Honestly, I have been there many many times and I don't think the experience was any less because of lack of DJ.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    DC - that’s an interesting point. I think The DJ is a wasted expense in many clubs.

The house mom can “herd the cats” and keep the dancers on schedule for stage rotations.

A simple loop or song mix would suffice in many clubs too.

It would eliminate another set of hands in dancer earnings too. As the DJ gets paid directly from dancer money.
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    That's hilarious, she gets upset because the dances are too long but offers OTC because you treated her right, that's thinking with the right head, how many of us would have made her dance the three songs after all it's not our fault the Dj is playing long songs.
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    Maybe we need to make a thread on the little things to do get the dancers to look at you a little differently they're still seeing as as money but little things like the last time a girl did OTC with me I asked her what Starbucks she liked and had it waiting for at the hotel she acted like I had given her holy water
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    Do it Steeldog65, that's a great discussion topic
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion