tuscl

Better strip clubs? Tampa vs Miami

hbk19
Florida
Hi. I'm trying to gather info on what city to visit this December. I kind of made it a thing to travel in December for birthday weekend and I've gone to Tampa (Mons Venus, 2001 Odyssey) and Dallas (Bucks Wild and PT's).
Thinking of trying something still kind of close this year cause I'm going to Japan in spring 2020
(Im from Orlando) and Miami caught my interest. Is there anything comparable or better over there?

46 comments

• flagooner
    6 years ago
    Why would you want to leave Orlando? We're in SC paradise.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Seriously though, to get a decent answer you'll have to explain what you mean by comparable or better. What are you looking for?
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    And do be surprised if some retard chimes in and says "Go to HK in TJ."
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ don't be surprised
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I know very little about Tampa, but between West Palm Beach and Miami you can get just about anything that you look for, so head west to Tampa, it’s too fucking crowded here anyway especially at this time of the year, we really don’t need any more out of town era here ;)
  • txtittyspice
    6 years ago
    Go to the Hong Kong Gentleman’s Club in Tijuana!!
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    flag has a good point. What are you looking for ? I have spent a fair amount of time in both cities and both have their advantages and disadvantages . I prefer Miami. Cheetah Hallendale, Cheetah Pompano, Diamond Dolls Pompano, Tootsies Miami Gardens, Deans Gold North Miami. That collection is hard to beat in my mind. But I don't mind the girls not speaking English.
  • BigDickSammy_
    6 years ago
    All of them
  • BigDickSammy_
    6 years ago
    I will dick them all
  • hbk19
    6 years ago
    Thanks for the replies. Im looking for full contact, full nude and full bar if the county allows it.
  • clres007
    6 years ago
    ^ Then head to Pasco county clubs, more specifically Brass Flamingo and Allure
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Biggest issue with Miami is it"s hard to find dancers that are not non-English speaking Cubans - if you have a strong preference for the all-American beauty that's hard to find in Siuth FL clubs
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    You can get contact and liquor in the 3 Cocoa Beach clubs but it's only topless vs full-nude
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    South FL clubs are full-nude stage-dancing but lap-dances are just topless
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    Miami, all nude full contacts and extras at just about every club 7 days a week. But do try TJHK once, it's the real disneyland.
  • minnow
    6 years ago
    Don't bother going to TJHK. Just bat out another bullshit review like your first 2, and get another 4 weeks worth of free review reading . There's so many reviews on the place, yours should fit right in. (sarcasm emoji)
  • Nixur68
    6 years ago
    As far as I am aware most clubs outside of Miami are rather mediocre. A good time can be had but Miami is much better.
  • hbk19
    6 years ago
    Does either place have a place similar to PT's in Dallas? Super chill place. Music wasnt crazy loud and you could just sit in the sofas and talk. Preferably I'm looking for white girls so Miami concerns me a bit as I don't want to pay a cover and see an all latina club.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    E11even or Scarlett’s maybe?
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Vixens in Davie, and Deans in North Miami, are fairly laidback for South FL - some whitegirls in both which is the best you're gonna get for South FL
  • hbk19
    6 years ago
    Awesome. I will look those up on the database. You know if those clubs are couples friendly?
  • hbk19
    6 years ago
    Is Scarletts the Ybor place? I went there once. Stayed for like 15 mins and left to Mons Venus. Both places were kind dead on a weekend afternoon but Scarletts didn't seem quite as lively in comparison. Maybe it was the location. I heard some bad things about it from other websites.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Vixens is fine with couples, I've been told, you might want to look at Solid Gold in Pompano, and I've heard good things about Dean's even though I haven't been there myself, you also could check out Tootsie's, that place is usually a good bet with something for just about everyone.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Vixens and Deans are good places for couples (fairly-large, well-appointed, well-managed, little to no thug-factor) - couples will often have to be proactive in pretty-much any strip club as many dancers are wary about dealing with the female
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Tootsies is more of a party-club and the dancers there more cutthroat, IMO - Solid Gold is another good-option
  • hbk19
    6 years ago
    Vixens and Deans got it. My wife is pretty open. My wife, friend and myself went to Tampa 2 years ago but my wife got too wasted at Coopers Hawk. So it was just my friend and I and we went to Mons and 2001. The last year we went to Dallas and went to Buck's Wild. Place was super packed. Talent was there but it was so hard to get a dance after 2am (Saturday night).
    On sunday night we were gonna go to The Lodge but it was closed and went to PT's cause a girl from Buck's said she also worked there.

Place looked like a B-Dubs with a stage and a lounge area. It wasn't overly loud. The talent was there and my wife had a few dances from some girls she found attractive. She likes curvy/latinas but I prefer white girls mostly but I won't turn down a smoking hot body.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    The Scarlett's being referenced is in Hallandale just outside Miami - traditionally its been popular with couples but this rep was mostly-garnered under different ownership (the owner of Vixens used to own Scarlett's and sold it not too long ago to the corporation that owns Tootsies (Ricks Corp which owns 40+ clubs nationwide)) - AFAIK Scarlett's is pretty-much the same as it used to be but there's been some changes - as the other clubs mentioned, Scarlett's has little to no thug factor and nice facilities and thus it has traditionally been liked by couples; but it's a little faster than Deans, Vixens, and Solid Gold; it has slightly more of a party-vibe and bit younger-crowd than Deans and Solid Gold.

The typical lap-dance cost in SoFlo clubs is $25; but for w/e reason Scarlett's has raised their to $35 although they have better dance-room facilities (individual rooms but they are camera-monitored and no-door but still cozy and fairly-roomy and fairly-private) - Solid Gold dances are $30 - Vixens $25 - Deans $20.
  • hbk19
    6 years ago
    Dude you've been amazing. I will keep looking into Dean's. Their description online so far seems pretty good. Vixen looks good too. Is the type of girls fairly mixed over there or leaning more toward a specific ethnicity?
    I saw that they serve top shelf at Deans. Does that mean its pasties or is it different in Miami?
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    All clubs in SoFlo are full-nude stage, topless lap-dances, and full-liquor (no pasties).
    Finding non-Cuban dancers (Anglo girls) is kinda the exception down-here but clubs like Deans and Vixens give you a better-shot.

FYI - the Pompano clubs close early at 2am but pretty-much all other clubs close b/w 4 and 6 am - also Deans has no dayshift and gets going past 10pm as it closes late - Scarlett's has traditionally not had a good dayshift - Vixens and Solid Gold have decent dayshifts.
  • hbk19
    5 years ago
    So I went to Deans Gold last night. Had some good dances. I knew what I was getting into by coming in as a couple which I'm perfectly ok with (less girls trying to sell you on things). I got to tip the girls I liked on the stage and asked them to visit me by my table.
    I was gonna go to Tootsies tonight after dinner then I looked up this conversation again and now Im thinking of Vixens cause I totally forgot about it.

Girl at Deans was trying to sell me in on a private room. Im like yeah... not so sure I would get any value from that. Usually the ones that want to sell you in on stuff just bait you with empty promises. Would definitely go back to Deans one day.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    The promises at Deans are not empty. But they will cost you though.
  • hbk19
    5 years ago
    Oops. Maybe I missed out. Oh well maybe in a couple years. I try not to repeat the same vacation spot.
  • hbk19
    5 years ago
    Vixen any good with that?
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    I have not been to VIxen's. But I am told it's a Non-extras club.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    If you want high-end with extras in the Miami area, the best are Deans, Solid Gold, then Tootsies.
  • hbk19
    5 years ago
    Thank you kindly. Do you think the 2am closing time for Solid Gold is a turnoff or can I get a decent experience on a smaller time frame as compared to other places that close at 4 or 6am.
    Decent Anglo chicks? Deans had a few. Mostly Cuban chicks but it was acceptable for my taste.
  • hbk19
    5 years ago
    Scratch that. Solid Gold is like 45min from my hotel. Ill just hit up Tootsies. Im in South Beach atm.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Then you might consider Eleven. You won't get extras there, but you might get OTC. And the place never closes.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    I was about to echo someone else who suggested Pasco County, which is 45 minutes west of Tampa. Full nude, full alcohol, full contact and then some alogn with pretty much whatever you can imagine.

But then I saw that you're traveling with baggage, er, I mean the Missus. So instead I will suggest Miami, which has a wider variety of nicer clubs that will probably make your wife more comfortable. As fun as the Pasco clubs are, they aren't very upscale.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    I cannot imagine leaving Orlando. they say it’s the happiest place on earth.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    ^^ Very funny misterwonderful. Mickey Mouse just does not like strip clubs. But Orlando is a mecca for sugar babes though.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Mc Donalds (Tampa) or Ruths Chris (Miami)
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    "... Girl at Deans was trying to sell me in on a private room. Im like yeah... not so sure I would get any value from that ..."

The norm for South FL clubs is that you get what you ask for in the rooms (i.e. always kosher to negotiate pre-VIP what it is you want and the price, and you more often than not end-up w/ what you want)- there are many many clubs in South FL and just a few that do not offer extracurricular VIP experiences - the ones that don't off the top of my head are:

+ Scarlett's in Hallandale
    + Cheetah Hallandale
    + Vixens in Davie
  • hbk19
    5 years ago
    Tight. Not really into fs with strangers but I could have taken a bj. Thanks a lot Papi for following in on this after all this time. I just had dinner at the ceviche place in Aventura. Gonna take a walk and go to tootsies. Dependant on how much I spent on my trip to Japan in June I might come back in December for another birthday weekend stay.
  • marty_mcfly
    5 years ago
    Thanks to everyone contributing to this thread. I'm getting moved to Miami in January 2020. Lots of great info here that I much appreciate. Enjoy the rest of weekend all.
  • hbk19
    5 years ago
    Went in at 9pm. Leaving right now. Not due to anything with the place. Just tired and I check out tomorrow. Got a few dances with one girl that stood out for me and then got a room for the 30 min then caller it a night. Not too much into latinas. Chairs are not the most comfortable. Ty everyone as well for your advice.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion