tuscl

How the fuck do ppl my age engage in drunk sex. I'm.too sfriaf of pregnancy risk

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
The fuck are these kids thinking ......I mean unlesss its with ur bf or gf that you can ACTUALLY TRUST AND THRY ARE A GOOD PERSON... How are ppl not scared of drunk sex..dude is drunk how u gonna trust that he will not cum in u on accident or on purpose...wow..

14 comments

• I'm too scared of pregnancy risk that o can't even have sex sober ***
  • Muddy
    6 years ago
    I do it a lot than I realize. I'm not a really a girl friend guy so usually when I'm having sex, there is going out and drinking involved before.
  • BigDickSammy_
    6 years ago
    Try hitting your nuts with a rubber hammer
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Lol! There’s nothing out there than can keep BDS flaccid!
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Sex isn't scary.....
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    I have a friend who wouldn't leave used condoms at a chicks place... He was paranoid she was gonna squeeze it in and make a trap baby after or something nuts.

Anyways, I know a few kids that exist exactly for this reason, even in committed relationship. Luckily I'm done having kids and snipped!
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    I dont get it either
  • Musterd21
    6 years ago
    My x had to be drunk to have sex. I would take a chance and nail her without a comdom now and then. She would wake up mad but never noticed while drunk.

Any girls want a baby from an old man? LOL
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    A lot of women feel they need to drink first or get high coz ..... some think its okay to use that as an excuse so they don't feel like sluts, some need lower inhibitions coz of social controls. Its not really healthy. There's nothing wrong with women enjoying sex. I'd rather be with someone who has been around than with a prude.... Dated one once and would never do it again.
  • BigDickSammy_
    6 years ago
    If my dick ever goes flaccid i just hit my nuts with a rubber hammer and it swells right up again
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    And DC, not everyone goes along with using chemicals to reduce inhibitions.

SJG
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    this thread kinda reminds me of this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUcgOxz9…
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^^ :) :) :)

SJG
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    I da pappy. Your grounded poosche. No sex for you
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion