tuscl

article approval time

WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
New Jersey
Friday, January 25, 2019 8:05 PM
i mean i realize that more important things are going on in he world than my thoughts on sex but how fucking long does it take for an article to get approved? may i suggest that more people have the opportunity to approve these meaningless diatribes?

9 comments

• BoringLoser
    5 years ago
    Maybe it didn’t get approved
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    5 years ago
    no this shit is still under review for a while now
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Three years, 12 days, and 49 minutes. You can of course get expedited processing by sending a check for $228.43 to founder, he's been known to give preference to large donor's to his retirement fund.
  • Piggie
    5 years ago
    The government just opened back up, so it should be 3 years 11 days and 34 seconds now.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ In other words Trumps manhood was taken away from Ann Coulter and handed to Nancy Pelosi lol
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Willy, this comes across as a bit self-entitled. Most of us on this discussion board are not paying hard cash to be here, but rather earn our place through contributions. If it takes founder some time to get to evaluate one of those contributions in light of everything else that he likely has to do, then so be it.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    As others mentioned, article-approval should be opened to peer-review like club-reviews and this means they'd get published in a day or two instead of up to a month
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Send a message to founder. This isn't complex.
  • s275ironman
    5 years ago
    I would wait at least a month from the time you submitted it. After that, then just a simple pm to founder should suffice.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion