tuscl

Tampa

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Friday, January 25, 2019 4:11 AM
I’m about to head to Tampa for the first time in years and would appreciate any advice from those who know the area. My go to in Tampa has always been Mons Venus. The combination of fully nude young petite white girls plus $20 full contact dances is hard to pass up. Sometimes I have also gone to Scarlett’s after Mons. The dancers there are not as attractive but the girls there have a certain extra friendliness that I often find satisfying. I’ve been to 2001 since it’s close to Mons but wasn’t impressed. It’s a weird layout and overpriced. I’ve heard good things about the Pinellas county clubs but have never made my way up there. Like I said I haven't been in years so I’m not sure how things may have changed. Any knowledgeable suggestions are appreciated.

15 comments

• doctorevil
    5 years ago
    Pinellas County is west of Tampa across the bay, so when you say “up there,” I’m thinking you may actually be referring to Pasco County, which is north of Tampa. Any of the clubs in the Port Richey area of Pasco County would be good choices. Full nude and full bar. Mostly verage to well above average looking dancers. Single dances are pricey, but this seems to be by design in order to push the 15 or 30 minute rooms, which are well worth it. Check out my recent series of reviews. I would recommend staying away from that shithole Lollipops in Hudson, though. Of course, if you decide to go there, you have good odds of seeing Ricky Boy dressed in his three piece suit and pretending to be a chemical engineer as he runs his “system” on some skank meth head, which would be good for some laughs. [view link]
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    JS, I'll agree with Pasco County. Just scroll past doctor's reviews to those from people who actually visit the clubs in order to find decent intel. ;)
  • ergyaul
    5 years ago
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Must be Clorox mopping the linoleum in that Underground Circle Jerk VIP Room right now, so many of its regulars here posting in the front room. SJG Its not that I'm against acoustic guitar, its just that I like the electric music so much. And note the 5 string bass. Eric Clapton - Old Love (Live in Hyde Park 1997) [view link] Badge [view link] Layla [view link] Joe Bonamassa - "Midnight Blues" - Beacon Theatre - Live From New York [view link] Computer Written Music, 1 hr [view link] [view link] Move flavors of Aiva generated music [view link]
  • clres007
    5 years ago
    For Pasco clubs DoctorEvil's reviews should serve you well. If you are looking for Pinellas county clubs, Atlantis is the way to go, extras friendly. Also, Scarletts is not what it used be. They are trying to appeal to different clientele and in that process they are fucking with current patrons.
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    Yeah JS69, pay particular attention to SJG for this topic ashegasno reviews and tells people how they’re using the club atmosphere wrong. Don’t you know if you DFK in the front room you won’t have to overpay for otc with your dream stripper? She’ll kust magicalky want to fuck you because you’ve sent out “the vibe”.
  • wildman22
    5 years ago
    I don't get the attraction to Mons. There is no privacy and two way contact is limited. Odyssey is a little better. They have some private rooms, but they are very expensive. Scarlett's in Ybor is definitely the best value. Only $20 for the room. The rest is up to the girl and the value depends on the girls working that day/night. Sometimes its great. Other times there is not a girl in sight that I would want a private dance from. Great deals can be had on day shift. Kitty and Vicky are roommates that love to do threesomes. Heather is great on the night shift. Lately there has been an increase in Cuban girls. Not generally my thing, but they keep the prices down.
  • JohnSmith69
    5 years ago
    Thanks for the info. Except for the sleepy time rapist. I had no idea I was headed to an area where The System has been practiced, maybe even where it was developed. It’s awe inspiring.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    No system needed in Pasco County JS, as you'l soon find out. The "System" was developed in places like Milwaukee WI and clubs in the northeast. ;)
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    Ricky Boy’s system isn’t needed anywhere. What a retard.
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    I vote for Scarlett’s over Mons and 2001. The massage parlors on Kennedy ave are worth exploring, tons of k spas with hot young toddies
  • s275ironman
    5 years ago
    I was in Tampa last spring and went to both Mons and 2001. I may be the only one who thinks 2001 is the better of the 2, but perhaps I caught Mons on a bad night, or I was there too early.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Tampa, Mons Venus is the best, but there are no extras. And the girls don't necessarily all to OTC. But they are all cute and give a great grind. No alcohol. Scarletts in Ybor. Hit or miss. But extras are available. No alcohol. And no real stage show. The place can be kind of quiet at times. But then the girls come out of the back. Scores near Mons. Not talked about much but the girls are as cute as Mons. They have alcohol but have to wear pasties. They have private rooms but I have not experience extras in there. Clearwater/Pinellas County Oz - $35 dances in a booth. They do serve alcohol. No extras for that $35. Cute girls but not a good value. Diamond Dolls - They have 15 & 30 minutes rooms where extras are available with the right girl. Girls are a step below Mons, but not bad. Atlantis - Ditto DD's. Girls are a half step below DD's though. Pasco County Bare Assets - This is where you may get what you want. But it's a hike from anywhere in Tampa. Alcohol, no pasties, extras, most of the girls are cute but not all.
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    I’ve never been to Oz, but dancer I went OTC with from Brass Flamingo in Port Richey also worked there. She said she “didn’t have to do anything there.” Probably not the club JS is looking for.
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    JS69, If you need a chauffeur, let me know. I'll come over and I ride you around on my Harley. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion