• nicespice
    5 years ago
    ^Yep
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Dancing in their strip clubs? SJG
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    I wonder just how many past patrons there also played Pokemon go and was amazed at that same thing? How's the meetup going so far? We need a live stream!
  • BoringLoser
    5 years ago
    When that game first came out there was a pole stop in front of a bar I go to. I thought it was pretty bad that we had kids wandering around out front. This is on a whole different level.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Is pokestop a new name for a chastity belt?
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    @flagooner. Lol. Reminds me of Robert Duval in Lonesome dove. How the movie line could have went as he was in the bar making a request from the town whore. Cowboy says, “Aww, come on. I’ll pay you $50 for a poke!” ... whore says, “sorry sweetie, I’ve got a pokestop on me now!”
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    “Is pokestop a new name for a chastity belt?” Possibly. After all, that club is a well known non-extras establishment.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    “How's the meetup going so far? We need a live stream!” It was fun. I hung out there 4 hours and it felt like no time at all.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    I had looked that place up on Google Satellite before. Looks like it is probably the largest strip club in the country, if not the entire world. No extras? I don't really care about that because I don't think of things that way. But probably that also means no front room makeout sessions. So when I get out their, I'll be finding some place else. SJG Its not that I'm against acoustic guitar, its just that I like the electric music so much. And note the 5 string bass. Eric Clapton - Old Love (Live in Hyde Park 1997) [view link]
  • JamesSD
    5 years ago
    Nice! And almost everyone who plays pogo still is in their 30s or older. The kids have moved on.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^^ Mostly its just a matter of approaching and interacting with the girl as a civilian. SJG Its not that I'm against acoustic guitar, its just that I like the electric music so much. And note the 5 string bass. Eric Clapton - Old Love (Live in Hyde Park 1997) [view link] Badge [view link] Layla [view link] Joe Bonamassa - "Midnight Blues" - Beacon Theatre - Live From New York [view link] Computer Written Music, 1 hr [view link] [view link] Move flavors of Aiva generated music [view link]
  • Mr_PUA_Guy50
    5 years ago
    I cannot say that I am a fan of extras establishments. Difficult to get the dancers outside the club and into your bed while they insist on offering P4P arrangements ITC. One must never succumb to fucking in the club for you have already gambled away all your leverage upon doing this. Do not let her fool you into the lap dance room either, for any paid interactions in the club are always a trick. Bottle service and dressing up are good ways to show one has wealth without spending it on her so she knows that you are a wealthy, successful man but that you are not a little bitch who will pay to grope some tits. If one chooses not to buy my video course, a second option, although still obviously inferior, would be RickDugan's "The System." An honorary tale of a successful womanizer with a restless case of wandering dick.
  • TJ Lee
    5 years ago
    I've been there last year. The place is so big and full of hot latinas, it's like TJHK.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^^^ FS-ITC? Front Room Makeout Sessions? Okay to walk a girl out the door? SJG
  • JamesSD
    5 years ago
    Um guys this thread is about Pokemon Go. Too bad it's not a Gym.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    I poked something
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion