tuscl

BJ rapist

steeldog65
I swear, it's just shrinkage due the cold
Tuesday, January 22, 2019 6:06 AM
1st of all, thank you to BBS for giving me the name for what happened and no she was not involved. Had a woman literally get me to the point where I asked her to stop oral on me. It wasn't that she was necessarily rough it was just so fast and furious that it was not pleasurable. This was a first for me.

12 comments

• shadowcat
    5 years ago
    Unfortunately there are many unscrupulous sex workers that don't give you good value for your money. They are more interested in giving you the bums rush so that they can get back out there and line up the next victim. They are not interested in developing regulars and move quite frequently. The only way to protect yourself from them is by getting to know them better in the front room before going to the back. If she is so hot that you have to have her the first time you see her, beware!
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    There is no full proof method to avoid sharks but I'm always leery when they say it will be the best I've ever had and when the handshake is aggressive rather than playful.
  • steeldog65
    5 years ago
    I look forward to seeing you and we can discuss this further.
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    Steeldog you are a lucky man. Yes your BJ experience was unpleasant. But your proximity to BBShell is incredibly fortunate!
  • steeldog65
    5 years ago
    Yes it is.
  • JeffTUSCL
    5 years ago
    Can we please leave the public coordination of services off the discussions please? It's already obvious that BBS just uses the site as a lure. It's all pleasant & such but a tad obvious, now we have pubic winks & nudges of planned rendezvous, just leave that to PMs.
  • strippercutie404
    5 years ago
    I know what you mean, its kind of like guys that just jam their fingers in your pussy. Its too quick and not really fun when they do it that way. Gotta take your time and do it right ;)
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    Jeff - I’m nowhere near BBShell geographically. We were teasing each other in a playful way - that’s all. We aren’t setting up a p4p session. BBShell is a great girl - with an amazing body - and any guy who has met her in person is a very lucky man!
  • steeldog65
    5 years ago
    @strippercutie404. Timing is so important. I mean guys in general are easily amused but I think a bit of foreplay before the main event is helpful for all involved.
  • April9424
    5 years ago
    ummmm if giving aggressively bad oral makes someone a "rapist" now then i know a lot of guys who need to be locked up immediately :)
  • steeldog65
    5 years ago
    @April. We should meet so you can help me get better.
  • steeldog65
    5 years ago
    BTW-April-- that picture, DAMN!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion