tuscl

I propose a National TUSCL Grt Healthy Week

crazyjoe
Colorado
Tuesday, January 22, 2019 12:45 AM
Everyone goes and buys 10 pounds of grapes and an assortment of other fruits and veggies. We all eat nothing but this healthy deliciousness for a whole week. Then we all go to a McDonald's near you and clog up they toilets. We could put those junk food slingers out of business. Or maybe they want to serve that shit up. We could all flush twice so it makes it all the way to their kitchen and they will pay us for our contributions.

11 comments

• crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    Go suck a dick
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    What about my troll accounts? You’re not going to call them out? Now matter how much I attention whore, tittyfag always wants the dudes...
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Not a bad idea crazyjoe, though I may have a hard time avoiding the McCafe beverages...
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Tittyfag, your going to maKe spicey sad. Then I will have to dump a load in your basement. I got a new truck now and it is ready for work
  • Lovelyeast
    5 years ago
    Eating fruit won’t help you if ya not getting tested. I’ve been reading some of these men’s reviews barebacking all across the fucking country.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    "I’ve been reading some of these men’s reviews barebacking all across the fucking country." Personal opinion... those guys are idiots (at the very least).
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ o yeah for sure !
  • strippercutie404
    5 years ago
    oh boy, poor mcdonalds employees :(
  • faggyjoe
    5 years ago
    Ain't no fruitcups left for you cowboy you're gonna have to have my shit cups next!
  • BoytoyOfNicespice
    5 years ago
    There there txtittyfag, i'll give you cum cups when you come back from chopping logs, that'll calm you down.
  • 4got2wipe
    5 years ago
    crazyjoe has clearly discovered the most nefarious way possible to clog the McD shitter! Ace!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion