Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

WIFI servers block TUSCL?

aham5
aham58758

I've got a bad feeling about this.

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Do most public wifi usually block tuscl?

The one at my kids' school does.

Replies (17)Latest

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

I've had some do it.

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

You shouldn't be viewing TUSCL at your kid's school, you should be fucking your kid's teacher. :D

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

It's a crapshoot - but seems more are blocking it these days

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Ah, I remember the days of dealing with the firewalls in high school. They were easy enough to circumvent. But the fan fiction sites and cracked.com weren’t censored, so I didn’t care. xD

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

Honestly, this shouldn't actually surprise you.

Profile picture for WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
•

nice how do you circumvent firewalls?

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Proxy website. Just had to switch over what site to use once every 2-3 months.

Idk if high schools have gotten more sophisticated since then. It’s been a while.

Profile picture for WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
•

nice is smarter than a lot of pls on this board.

Profile picture for WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
•

even if she forgets sometimes

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

^Lol! Well played. Smash that like button.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

the local library and mc donalds blocks.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I never trust a public wifi

Profile picture for TJ Lee
TJ Lee
•

Walmart blocks so.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

I'm impressed that so many people try to log into TUSCL in public places.

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

'Impressed' is not the word I'd use, but you're not alone.

Profile picture for Musterd21
Musterd21
•

Walmart’s WiFi works for other stuff like xm radio.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I’ve heard Panera blocks rosebuttboard! What communist made that decision!?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement