tuscl

privacy

WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
New Jersey
here's my situation: there are some hot ass bitches at my fav club. bitches are happy to accommodate my desires. god bless them by the way. calling them bitches is part of my marriage covenant. the issue is my club offers little privacy and i have a strict no otc policy. this one bitch is a world champion but she retracts her offerings when our limited privacy is compromised. the result is its hard to cum. i'm getting bored of finishing with cib. what to do?

20 comments

• BoringLoser
    6 years ago
    Maybe you could bring a big blanket. Then it would just look like you’re snuggling.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    PM NJ Balla and ask for recommendations for a new club, lol
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    get over your performance anxiety.... spend some money on therapy instead of hoes for the next few months
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    @nicespice Willy is a classic case of being a spoiled PL. He has found a club he likes and will complain about the few cons instead of trying other places. To be honest the club he's talking about would blow anyone else's mind if they visited. He needs to man up and if the room becomes full pay for some extra dances as the LD Room he's talking about can empty pretty quickly. Also getting some marriage counseling with his wife wouldnt hurt either
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    6 years ago
    I don't have anxiety its just the dancer won't do as much when we have company. every time i'm almost there we get interrupted and she stops. i'll cum on another customer for all i care but the dancer doesn't want to get fired which is fair enough.

most of njbs assessment is correct and i'm not complaining i'm trying to improve. i'm not sure this dude understands marriage though.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    then don't get hookers in a communal setting....
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    6 years ago
    ice yes this is the obvious point but i have no otc policy
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    You need to adjust either your policy or your goals.

Or find another club.
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    6 years ago
    damn was hoping someone would tell me about some sort of strip club magic. oh well. did i mention 100% agave tequila doesn't give hangovers?
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Take two of these and call me in the morning
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Since the dancer keeps stopping because the room isn’t private - and since you have a no otc policy - this is a true monger dilemma!

Two thoughts - First - does the club offer a more private VIP/champagne room? Second - your no otc policy - would you consider being with her in your car? I’m not sure if this club has a parking lot where you could have a decent bit of oral - but that’s about all I can think up!
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    Try limousine service. Although, the driver may get you all nervous, it could be an alternative.
  • bullzeye
    6 years ago
    See if the dancer works at another club that has the privacy you seek ...sometimes they do...heck, if you’re that interested in her, bring it up to her...might get more mileage there
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    6 years ago
    car idea is not bad at all! i'll think on that. if the club had a vip room i'd already be in there with her. i find the hottest girls work at lower mileage clubs
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I don’t agree about the hottest girls working low mileage clubs. There are some very hot dancers in dirty clubs.
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    6 years ago
    cash i gotta branch out and visit more clubs that's the current state of the two clubs i go to. hotties in one. mileage in the other
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    The easier tip is if you really want high mileage wait for the room to clear out. I know the club he's talking about and there are leather couches in the front of the LD room. If dancers enter the room while you are in there pay for a few songs and wait until the room clears out again.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    Lol looks like intead of following some simple tips Willy decided to visit a nearby club (VIPS_) and had an unpleasant experience to say the least. A little patientce and an additional 40 dollars could have saved your night you idiot. Others read Willys review below I

"the suspect was about 5'6 with reddish hair. medium build b cup breasts approx 35. she said she was from brazil but she looked white. $40 for the vip plus a tip for her services. cunt and i go back and she whips out a condom and says its $100. i say for what she says for blowjob. i say i just want to jerk off while she dances. she takes out a condom. i dont have an erection so the condom won't go on. she says how much for that. i say $60. she says ok give me the money. i say i'll give you the money when its over she says no now. i give it to her. she starts dancing far away from me as i jerk off about 2 minutes go by and i say can i touch you? she says not unless you put on the condom. another minutes goes by and she says its only 5 minutes and leaves without giving me time to respond.

DO NOT GIVE ANY MONEY UPFRONT."
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    who pays for VIP to jerk off while a girl dances? wierd
  • rogertex
    6 years ago
    I like the blanket idea. Take marshmallows too. While feeding one to your dancer, it slips out of your hand and falls inside the blanket. A girls gotta do what a girls gotta do.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion