tuscl

Old guys with lots of money

docsavage
Indiana
One common complaint I hear from young guys is dancers spending all night with their high spending old guy regular. They think the old guy is stupid because he is wasting money on a girl who is being fake friendly and is never going to have sex with him unless he shells out lots more money. On the other hand, imagine an alternate universe where rich old guys don't do this. The strip clubs are filled with just a bunch of young guys with not much money to spend. Do you think in this alternate universe hot girls are going to come into the club and dance around half naked and talk to and hang out with a bunch of young guys who don't spend money? Wouldn't all the hot girls just go to a regular bar with their boyfriend instead? Wouldn't all the strip clubs just shut down? Isn't it the old guys with money who pull in the really attractive girls at the strip club who the young guys then get to look at stripping on stage? Shouldn't the young guys be thanking the old guys for keeping the strip clubs all open and staffed with hot girls?

46 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    One would assume most experienced dancers, or dancers that know how to hustle, are gonna hit the older guys first and often
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I started SCing semi-regularly at age 30 and tended to look young for my age - back then it wasn't uncommon for dancers to walk past me as if I wasn't even there and head straight to the older guys sitting by me and show them love like they were studs - now in my 40s that rarely happens.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Guilty as charged ; )
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Younger guys need to make more money. Or, wait in line.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Even in DisneyWorld you can buy your way to the front of the line, just because it’s Adult Disney World means the rules are different.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ doesn’t mean
  • reverendhornibastard
    6 years ago
    Gotta admit, the older I get the more fun I have in strip clubs.

That said, if I could, I’d gladly pay a million $$$ to be 25 years old again.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    #OldGuysSaveStripClubs

Ironically, the assumptions about the strippers "never going to have sex with him" (unless he pays more than the usual price) are way off, too -- if anything, as a regular, I get YMMV gifts of her time and attention, overall pay significantly less for each minute of her time overall, and don't pay one dollar more for sex. And, if it's a no-extras club, it's many of the youngest guys who can't have sex with her, period, since most young new guys don't know about OTC
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Why would dancers prefer sexually aggressive guys - if anything they say they often prefer older-guys bc they tend to be more well-mannered
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    One good thing I like about young guys is that they are more likely to make decisions quickly.

They will often immediately agree to a dance without much talking. (Or even interrupt me talking because he wants a dance NOW) Well either that, or inform me that “I don’t need to go to a strip club to get laid.”
    ——
    But yes it’s the older men who are more likely to spend more at one time, though there have been exceptions.
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    There are girls who like servicing a whale for hours, and there are girls who are happy to churn and burn 15 dudes to make the same money without the hassle.

When I was a newbie PL I scoped out the hottest girl or two and wanted a dance from them. I would be bummed if they didn't circulate for an hour.

These days I'm mainly about my favorite, but that's largely about how a girl as hot she is gives me amazing mileage for how much I pay her.
  • vajmon
    6 years ago
    Going back to the questions posed by the OP, do old guys with money pull in the really hot girls? And if old guys with money disappeared would strip clubs die? I'd say that it's mostly true that old guys with money pull in hot gold-digging strippers and the clubs make most of their money off old dudes who disproportionately buy LD's and do CR's. However in the clubs that I frequent in the Northeast there are quite a few young hot strippers who surprisingly seem to be more interested in partying/hanging with friends than making money. It's definitely a minority (less than say 20%). But I've encountered more than a few young hot ladies that rather hang with a young broke ass dude they think is cool or handsome than dance for this fat old whale!
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    I have asked this question to strippers several times, different clubs. They have all stated that they like dancing for and hanging out with the older guys because 1) the older guys have money 2) the older guys like giving that money 3) the older guys are not as full of themselves. So, according to those that I have interviewed, younger guys (in their 20s) do not come to the clubs with money in pockets and they think their physical appearance will get the girl dying to dance for them.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Young guys are usually not used to spending big $$$ on anything (with some exceptions like souping up their car, or for some buying clothes) - the few times I SCed in my 20s I thought spending $60 was a lot - and spending $100 was being a whale LOL
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Ugh last night was a bunch of young broke asses that seem to think for cheapo vip or $40 dances they should be getting something. 1 of them kept trying to get next to me to talk to me like I move he sits next to me I move away. Ended up saying u either pull out ur wallet now hand me a stack or I'm walking away like the (4th??) Time. Creepy lil young fuck. Wanted me to meet in hotel like no. Reminded me of guys on cam that go way out of their way to never shut up and try and waste ur time except this lil shit was following me inside the club.

I HATE young guys most of the time. K
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^I've been told by many dancers that don't like working Saturday nights that is how most Saturday night shifts are,one girl, whom I have spoken to recently, says that her best money shifts are Friday late afternoon, early evening then Wednesday-Thursday same time frame.I'm referring to clubs from Palm Beach County north to where you are.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Hit post too, soon, those shifts coincide with when many older mongers do their clubbing.
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    Dayshift would die without old guys. I've seen it happen to a club

But I think most clubs makr their bank from weekend nights, they young dumb and horny set. 80 dancers stage fees and hundreds of patrons door fees is a big stack of cash.
  • mark94
    6 years ago
    The day shift is there to make money. Old guys rule during the day.

Many night shift dancers are there to party, especially on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Not all, but a sizable number of young dancers. Sure, they make some money, but they join tables of younger guys to get free drinks and some laughs. The young guys feel like big shots for the price of a round of drinks.

In all cases, everyone gets what they want.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Being a mark is nothing to brag about. They're working, of course they're going to go for guys that have the highest perceived earning potential. Its not that they like the guys, they like the perceived higher earning potential.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Dancers don't work to party, they work to pay the bills. Most younger guys want the fantasy of hot party girls being interested in them and that's the fantasy these girls sell them. Its just a hustle. They give guys whatever illusion they pay for. And while younger guys don't have as much money in general, if there's a higher volume of them they can still make OK money. But of course they'll prefer the mark that's the least effort
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    The only time I have seen dancers choose younger over older is when it is a bachelor party and it mostly has to do with the frame of mind and the guys trying to outdo one another.

I've sat at the bar numerous times and watched women walk right past younger guys tables and head right for the older guys ( me included).

As far as who pays more I don't ask, actually I don't care, as long as I don't feel overcharged and I have a good time and I get the girl I want.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    The best way to get attention at a club is for them to know you have money but not to throw it around. Make sure that the bitch you spend it on knows she's special.
  • FTS
    6 years ago
    This is precisely why I wear nice clothes to the clubs; it creates the illusion that I actually have some money haha. Thank god they can't look at my accounts!
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    I kinda already know the most well dressed guy often times doesnt have deep pockets. A lot of the easy spenders are filthy workers esp towards tx Oklahoma. Other states are a toss up really.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    This seems very well known. I’m not sure why it would be news. Dancers like money - and old guys like younger pussy.

It shouldn’t be surprising to anyone. Strippers love polite old guys with lots of money to spend.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    I think blue collar workers spend more...and since a lot like road or construction workers get paid daily and usually in cash, they spend more...especially on day shifts.

Are well dressed black guys thought of as pimps? Or is that just a west coast thing
  • drewcareypnw
    6 years ago
    Here in Seattle, there is no booze allowed in strip clubs, so nobody is partying. I remember getting lappers at the club near my current house back in my 20's and 30's when I was also in way better shape, and the girls wanted to make out, would fuck you, etc. Now that I'm 49 and out of shape, it's definitely a bit harder to get that kind of attention, and I am certain that some of the really young girls see this (now) old fat dude and look the other way. I can still get all the service I want from a sizeable portion of the talent pool, but there are definitely girls that will avoid older guys. This is even more prevalent in the hooker business. Of course there are a few girls that seem like they have been dancing at that same club SINCE I was in my 20's... and they don't turn down anybody. hahaha!
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Dont you think its sad when money is all they have going for them? Not personality or interesting life stories and experience....they can't be the cool, suave older guy getting the bitches, just the rich old trick paying hookers.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Thank god for broke girls with daddy issues;)
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    Personally I sit at the bar and lick my eyebrows with my tongue---------seems to work no matter how old I am..
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Actually, most hoes have mommy issues when it really comes down to it
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    How old a customer is or what they look like doesn't matter when its just money. As long as he's clean and is spending $$$$ its fine. You guys really want to be liked lol
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Well dressed black guys aren't thought of as pimps where I am at in the midwest. And usually do spend well.

Now well dressed white guys? Often spend nothing. But some are good spenders. Toss up.

Those Mexicans down in tx and Oklahoma who come in looking like cowboys or whatever but really nice quality clothes do spend too.

And arabs/Indians no matter what they dress like usually spend but can be way past difficult depending how fresh off the boat!

Asians i dont know. Rarely see them at clubs really.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    That's interesting. Out here the stereotypes are pretty much the opposite.

Watching how people interact in strip clubs is one of the most interesting things to do in one I think.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Ive seen Asians at strip clubs, they go crazy for big boobs....
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Solution, get old and get money
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    selling drugs isn't that easy and the profits don't come in that quickly.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Even with more expensive drugs, its not that profitable unless you move a lot of weight. Like with coke, even if you cut it as much as you can you can maybe profit $35 per gram. And that's if you cut it by about 35%. On average its like $20 a gram in profit. The overhead costs are high. Crack is even less profitable coz you actually lose weight when you cook it. Plus, most people want small amounts of coke at a time coz they're cheap...

A good weed dealer can make like $800 a week.

Dealers are low on the drug food chain,
  • K
    6 years ago
    "They think the old guy is stupid because he is wasting money on a girl who is being fake friendly and is never going to have sex with him unless he shells out lots more money."
    We old guys with money do not for a second believe these girls like us for any reason other than our money. But that's fine with me. We have what they want and they have what we want. Isn't that the purpose of money, the get what we want?
  • K
    6 years ago
    "I HATE young guys most of the time. K"

I don't hate them. Every day I am reminded of something my parents would say, "youth is wasted on the young"

- the real K (why do so many people sign their posts as me?)
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    Is there any way to accomplish the getting money part without the getting old part?.....make your first million early. After that it's like skiing downhill unless you are a complete idiot and go out of control.

As for old guys and what believe speaking for this old guy I believe everything is a transaction ( doesn't mean it can't be fun for both parties) until they give me a reason not to believe it.

Younger women do fall for older men --it happens. I've been lucky it has happened to me a few times. Or depending how you look at the situation it can be unlucky as well.
  • K
    6 years ago
    "Younger women do fall for older men --it happens."

yes, but it probably started as a money for time relationship. In the club, she is working. She may be in love with you but if you arena;'t spending, she moves to someone that is.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ that’s true if you met the younger woman in a strip club, but not all older men just meet younger women in strip clubs, jes sayin
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    @TitLover69 $800 is high for a weed dealer but doable in a large city... $400 would even be good. Doing it to finance their own habit isn't good.... There are different sources, gangs, hippies...some gangs get it from hippies. Probably varies regionally
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    To be fair, old men can get younger women and don't have to be rich. Ones who work on their bodies, maybe get a little botox or at least take care of themselves, who use their experiences to impress girls, are easy going, fun, energetic.... I always see them around, girls are impressed by that.

Or ones who have cool jobs that may not pay much like in the entertainment industry...or operate their own food trucks, carts..

Its not about age. Its about persona.

Having nothing to offer but money and no prospects other than trolling strip clubs for hookers is far from the only way old guys fuck young bitches LMFAO
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion