tuscl

Drinking with no hangover

flagooner
Everything written by this member is a fact.
Does anyone have a suggestion for what to drink so you don't have to worry about getting a hangover the next morning?

31 comments

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ Fruit Juice ;)
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    LOL
  • loper
    6 years ago
    What to avoid: sweet drinks and/or cheap booze. High-quality wine, beer, and low-sugar hard liquor shouldn't give you a hangover.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Avoid hangovers. Stay drunk. :)
  • captainfun
    6 years ago
    if you drink enough of anything, regardless of "quality", a hangover is in your future. Hangovers are largely caused by dehydration. If you are disciplined enough to alternate water and an alcoholic drink, hangover is minimized. I am not disciplined enough.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Drink the Koolaid
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    6 years ago
    don't know if you're fucking with me but i've been hitting up 100% agave tequila pretty hard and waking up feeling good every morning
  • clres007
    6 years ago
    I generally end the night with coconut water after heavy drinking and I think that helps a bit. Or, it could be just placebo effect.
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    Most of the time I keep mixers of any kind out of what I drink. Scotch is typical for me and I drink it over a little ice.....

Patron I drink in shots if I go that direction---but I don't mix by drinking both in the same night either.

I personally believe wine is the worst drunk you can be on the following morning. So if I drink wine it's only wine and it is white before red and nothing sweet.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    @WILLY

He's fucking with you
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    Drink lots of water to hydrate while you are drinking and it may sound weird but take vitamins before you go to bed. You body depletes moisture and vitamins when you drink.

Also stay away from sugary drinks
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @ Willy why would you think that falgooner would be fucking with you ;)
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    6 years ago
    @papi i suspect he is. but i've got valuable information to share.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    I never get hangovers. I get tired by the end of the week if I drink every night though
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Try everclear.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I was joking :p
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Try Odools
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I think just sniffing an open bottle of everclear is enough to cause a hangover lol
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I've always espoused masturbation before going to bed when drunk.
  • whodey
    6 years ago
    When I used to drink enough to get drunk I would drink a bottle of Powerade Zero before I went out and another bottle along with a multivitamin before going to bed. It helped prevent dehydration and replenished the vitamins that you lose while drinking. Also, avoid drinking on an empty stomach.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ @DC
    "Two bottles of powerade I feel would fill me up too much. "

You're supposed to drink the bottles, not shove them up your ass.
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    Lol
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    No, but I can give you a tip. An older oldtimer then I am, told me to use BC Powders. I do and they work for me. They don't prevent a hangover, as such, but when I wake after sleeping a bit, one and it is gone rather quickly.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Plenty of water while you are drinking and carbs in your belly when you go to bed. You'll still wake up feeling less perky and a little more delicate than if you had not imbibed, but this difference is immense.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    ^ that is exactly what I do when I'm drinking more than like 2 or 3 drinks. I dont drink all that often tho and have little tolerance lol
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Also salts help
  • bang69
    6 years ago
    Know when to quit drinking. Or don't drink at all.
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    1/2 bottle of Pedialyte and two aspirin before bed, works wonders.
  • Longball300
    6 years ago
    Stick with clears rather than browns; vodka not whiskey, no beer and no sugar based mixers. Thrown in a water every 2-3 drinks.

https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/7-w…
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    coconut water and a multivitamin plus vitamin c before you go to sleep
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    a bottle water with every drink or beer. no mixers with hard liquor. Jack on the rocks or grey goose on the rocks with lime.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion