tuscl

Asians are HOT to look at, but...

Nidan111
Somewhere in MO.
Asians are Hot as fuck to look at,but damnit they are so small ! Number 9 in last 6 months and could only take the tip. However, she gave it a good 45 minute Handy Man to finish me. So wish she could have taken more, even if only for 5 minutes! I may have to switch to AA as my favorite go to ethnicity to see how that goes. So frustrating.

9 comments

• Icey
    6 years ago
    plenty here, it has to be your location

Nicespice is always loooking for tricks...
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    *I’ve* never had a problem...
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    I'm girthy and I've never had trouble getting it in. Sometimes you need lube. It may be tricky with sex workers who may be dry as a desert and not aroused. Warming up the pussy with fingers helps.
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    @jamesSD. Dry as a desert. You may have a point there. @txtittyfsg .. i wish they would take my entire 2 inches. Hell, I would settle for half that even.
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    My experience with Asian girls (mostly Civvies though) has been pretty good but as with most girls I've been with it's definitely worth warming them up first.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    Maybe you should change your preference from anal and them in the vag like the rest of us.
  • GeneraI
    6 years ago
    one of my ex's was Chinese, and probably the wettest woman I've ever been with so I never had an issue, but there was almost always foreplay first.
  • reverendhornibastard
    6 years ago
    Comment for the General - I have known very few true “squirters.” In fact, for a long time I thought “squirters” were no more real than Big Foot, alien abductions and the fountain of youth.

Then I moved to Asia.

Most Asian women were not true squirters either but, let me put it this way, every squirter who ever soaked my bed was Asian.
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    Lol. I have never done the “anal” thing. Not sure why anyone would ever want that route, quite frankly.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion