Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

founder, please extend the login sessions

JeffTUSCL

California

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

24 hours is too short. I don't save passwords in my browser, I don't think a lot of people tend to, so constantly needing to re-enter the login so often gets to be quite aggravating. Some frames of reference:

Amazon - NEVER expires, only have to re-enter password if needing to look at orders or account info Facebook - Cookie logins NEVER ever ever ever expires Most phone apps - never expire, sometimes if you update an app you have to log in again Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest - I've never seen cookie logins expire, ever Most sites, if they do expire, it's at least 30 days out. Gmail is 30 days, for example, if the account is protected by 2-factor authentication, but only if it's an Apps account - all other cases I've never seen it expire on its own

Replies (3)

Profile picture for Liwet
Liwet
•

Or give us the option to keep it short or forever.

Profile picture for WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
•

this is extremely important

Profile picture for whodey
whodey
•

I imagine a lot of users like the shorter login session in case their wife gets their phone. I save my password in the browser so it doesn't matter either way to me.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement