tuscl

Best lines

pistola
Keepin' it đź’Ż
Friday, January 18, 2019 1:52 PM
What are some lines you like to use on dancers? One of my favs when buying drinks 'For the record I'm not trying to get you drunk so I can take advantage of you. I'm trying to get you drunk so you take advantage of me.'

25 comments

• steeldog65
    •
    5 years ago
    I use a similar one to that. Other times I'll say you're probly wondering why an incredibly handsome successful man like me is doing in a place like this
  • pistola
    •
    5 years ago
    On why I'm here 'Just a pervert, not ashamed, and obviously horny.'
  • Piggie
    •
    5 years ago
    They ask me what I do. I say I make drugs.
  • twentyfive
    •
    5 years ago
    I tell them that I can tell there future and I can foresee a blowjob very soon ;)
  • Papi_Chulo
    •
    5 years ago
    I don't see the point of having lines w/ a chick I'm paying - makes me feel even more PLish trying to impress a chick that I'm paying to be w/ me, plus I'm sure most PLs in the club are also "trying to impress her" w/ their cleverness - seems it can often be awkward in that she has to pretend to be impressed or that it's funny even if it's not - but then again my style of SCing is different and more impersonal per se than many a PL - if I say something clever or funny is usually spontaneous not something I have in my back-pocket waiting to use on a damsel.
  • steeldog65
    •
    5 years ago
    These are bullshit, I don't use lines
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    •
    5 years ago
    i usually say, "hey baby, you're very pretty" if she says thank you which she always does i say "want to go for a dance" i'm direct and quick. i dine and dash. i got shit to do. half the reason i like scs is because they are efficient;i like her titties he likes my money let's get to it.
  • Papi_Chulo
    •
    5 years ago
    "Your intellect really turns me on - you have my brain as hard as a rock" LOL - I've never used that shit :)
  • shadowcat
    •
    5 years ago
    I'm just gonna be honest with you. I'm just gonna lay it out on the line. No tricks, no hidden agenda at all. I happen to be a sensitive and expert lover. I can guarantee that I will satisfy you in every way possible, and I shall not stop until I'm certain that you are completely happy with my endeavors.
  • reverendhornibastard
    •
    5 years ago
    “Excuse me, madam, but my DNA Is dying to meet and mingle with your DNA.” It doesn’t work too well. Lots of strippers don’t understand what that implies.
  • Cristobal
    •
    5 years ago
    I don't use lines on strippers, coffee girls, bargirls, civvies, etc.
  • Papi_Chulo
    •
    5 years ago
    "No that's not a pencil in my commando shorts - I'm just really happy to see you"
  • chattguy123
    •
    5 years ago
    When they ask what I like to do for fun, I tell them I'm like ranch dressing....im good with everything. When they ask how I'm doing, I tell them I feel like you look.....amazing. Works every time.
  • pistola
    •
    5 years ago
    Lol chattguy, I like that 2nd line - that’s a winner
  • Electronman
    •
    5 years ago
    Best line? I've got disposable income.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    •
    5 years ago
    "Do you work here?"
  • Cashman1234
    •
    5 years ago
    I compliment a dancer on her looks, and ask if she’s interested in dancing for me. If she’s interested, I ask her to come over so we can chat about her dances (or extras)... So my best lines are: Hi, you’re pretty. What’s your name? Would you be interested in dancing for me? Stop by so we can talk. It works every time!
  • Warrior15
    •
    5 years ago
    " Hi, come play with me. "
  • IceyLoco
    •
    5 years ago
    This line works a lot.... "Hey baby girl, wanna smoke a fat blunt?"
  • flagooner
    •
    5 years ago
    I really like when she has tah lines.
  • flagooner
    •
    5 years ago
    ^ tan lines
  • georgebailey
    •
    5 years ago
    They rarely get my jokes (now I realize why). I'd probably say "let's go in back and get you naked".
  • Nidan111
    •
    5 years ago
    I generally just say... let’s go have a dance. Funny how that works. Pay them money and they fucking dance for you. Not really all that difficult.
  • Baldnhappy
    •
    5 years ago
    “Hey baby, can I buy you six drinks and make a fool out of my self”
  • twentyfive
    •
    5 years ago
    ^ sounds just about right ;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion